2011 schedule

robertdale8

Ive been reading alot of comments about us having a brutal schedule next year. However, i have to say other than adding florida (which may or may not be harder than KY proved to be this year), utah state, clemson, florida atlantic and samford dont strike me as opponents on the "hardest schedule of all time." this doesnt look like a terribly difficult schedule. it will be challenging yes but honestly most SEC games are extremely hard no matter who it is. can someone explain why we are all freaking out over next years schedule?

Ive been reading alot of comments about us having a brutal schedule next year. However, i have to say other than adding florida (which may or may not be harder than KY proved to be this year), utah state, clemson, florida atlantic and samford dont strike me as opponents on the "hardest schedule of all time." this doesnt look like a terribly difficult schedule. it will be challenging yes but honestly most SEC games are extremely hard no matter who it is. can someone explain why we are all freaking out over next years schedule?

It's the fact that these games are on the road:

Arkansas, LSU, Georgia, Clemson, South Carolina...

@ Clemson (may not prove to be as tough as advertised, but still a tough place to play)

@ South Carolina (after 2 losses to AU last year, they will be gunning for us)

@ Arkansas (who threw for 1,359 yards against us this year with their backup QB)

@ LSU (the Hat is still there and he's finally got an OC to help him)

@ Georgia (good young QB and some newly upgraded talent across the board)

not to mention home games with Florida and Alabama...

Archived