Who are the....

NLAuburn

Ladarious Phillips and Tunde Fariyike's of this years class.  You gotta believe that there will be one or two guys we've never heard of that will sign on Wednesday.

Ladarious Phillips and Tunde Fariyike's of this years class.  You gotta believe that there will be one or two guys we've never heard of that will sign on Wednesday.

hopefully we never hear any new names, that will mean we get everyone we wanted

I'm thinking there isn't any room for someone like you are describing.  I think all of our spots are locked up, but that's just a hunch.

I'm thinking there isn't any room for someone like you are describing.  I think all of our spots are locked up, but that's just a hunch.

Hope you are right, maybe there will be another DeAngelo Benton this year!  Don't remember anyone expecting that two years ago.

There are some gems out there that we may or may not find. This is an outstanding recruiting class, but you never know about those small town kids that come out of nowhere. I wouldn't mind getting one of them at all. I also love all of the big names we're after as well. If there is a kid out there like that, I will love it. I always pull for the unheralded kid who not many people know much about from some small unknown place.

hopefully we never hear any new names, that will mean we get everyone we wanted

That's what I am hoping for too. It would make for a GREAT finish!  :thumbsup:

Archived