ROBERSON

Guest jthaub

According to Mike Farrell of Rivals, our coaches have moved on from MR and he will sign with Florida or USC....

Seems a little odd to me.

ST... any word on this?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just passing along info... don't know if true or not. Says that he wants to be at USC and parents want him at AU. Says our coaches got sick of the game and have moved on

Just passing along info... don't know if true or not. Says that he wants to be at USC and parents want him at AU. Says our coaches got sick of the game and have moved on

...no more confusion :P

That makes no sense. He's stated multiple times that Auburn has been his favorite the whole time.

a few people i have talked to in the last dew moments believe this is true. Not saying for sure, again just passing along info... They say that our coaches got tired of dealing with him and would rather move on to Jermine Whitehead, a guy who would LOVE to be at Auburn.

ST.... ya got anything?

If our coaches are ready to move on then so am I.   If it is true then all we can do is wish the kid good luck.   Better to know now and I am confident his spot will be taken by another quality player.

He meant Erique Florence, but I still find it hard to believe! 

EDIT: Whoops...that would be Florence, my bad.

Change the title of the thread then.

I have a friend who works in Valley who saw him recently and he said he was going to AU. He was with his dad so maybe its because his dad was there but I have a hard time believing he doesn't like Auburn at all.

EDIT: Whoops...that would be Florence, my bad.

Change the title of the thread then.

screw it ><

FOR THE RECORD WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MARCUS ROBERSON NOT ERIQUE FLORENCE

Yeah..my bad about that.  Kinda surprising how many people got thrown off by my self correction >.>.

Archived