RIDICULOUS

92AUGRAD

all of you who are such neysayers and believe everything you read.  My 10 year old son tends to think for himself as much or more than most of you.  I'm far from a sunshine pumper but some of the panic and hearsay on this site is bordering on pathetic.  The so called experts are making educated GUESSES and in many cases not so educated ones.  Yet the sheep on the site take it as fact...wow.  BTW, I've got some waterfront property on the Mohave I'll sell you.

all of you who are such neysayers and believe everything you read.  My 10 year old son tends to think for himself as much or more than most of you.  I'm far from a sunshine pumper but some of the panic and hearsay on this site is bordering on pathetic.   The so called experts are making educated GUESSES and in many cases not so educated ones.  Yet the sheep on the site take it as fact...wow.  BTW, I've got some waterfront property on the Mohave I'll sell you.

I'll buy it...

all of you who are such neysayers and believe everything you read.  My 10 year old son tends to think for himself as much or more than most of you.  I'm far from a sunshine pumper but some of the panic and hearsay on this site is bordering on pathetic.   The so called experts are making educated GUESSES and in many cases not so educated ones.  Yet the sheep on the site take it as fact...wow.  BTW, I've got some waterfront property on the Mohave I'll sell you.

So how did you get suckered into buying waterfront property in the Mohave??!?!   :dunno:

I'll buy it...

I have to agree as well.  Hey, regarding that waterfront property does your property face to the east or the west?  I'm looking for some afternoon sunshine on the back porch.   :laugh:

What is the frontage on that property?  Is there a boat dock? :tease:

So how did you get suckered into buying waterfront property in the Mohave??!?!   :dunno:

It was a birthday gift from my uncle the Sheik. 

That sounds great! No yard work since no grass or shrubs. No gutters to clean, no edging, no need for fertilizer, won't need any power yard equipment, no trips to fill up the gas can, no sharpening mower blades, no mixing 2 cycle fuel. What else to do but live on the water!

That sounds great! No yard work since no grass or shrubs. No gutters to clean, no edging, no need for fertilizer, won't need any power yard equipment, no trips to fill up the gas can, no sharpening mower blades, no mixing 2 cycle fuel. What else to do but live on the water!

....and herd goats and camels. Sounds ideal to me.

Oh man.......I’m crying I am laughing so hard. Nothing like some good sarcastic banter to break the NSD tension.

War Eagle !

Could not agree more. It is either this or 2 aspirin and I will call in in the morning!

Archived