AUQBdad, quick...wake up KF!

I am pretty sure KF had to get up for school....but perplexing he has not sent it in yet nonetheless. Maybe he wants to be the last one, the way Chizik is last in Tiger Walk.

Kiehl is in Austin TX this week.  He has a big game tonight, the USA vs The World All Star Game.   He is probably sleeping in. 

They are doing a big ceremony where all of the players in the game are signing at the same time.

KF is about as a lock as you can be, yet people are still (in a friendly way) pressuring him already to sign. Can you imagine those that aren't locks and have several schools to choose from, the amount of pressure?

I think everybody is just having fun folks, relax. Do you really think anybody thinks KF isn't signing with us? Just chatting and enjoying the a.m.

I started this thread as a joke, I'm in no way concerned about KF's LOI.  :thumbsup:  Just poking at AUQBDad a little since he said KF would have his in at 7:01 a.m.  Enjoy your day AUQBDad and KF!!! Can't wait to see you on the plains.  :tdau:

Extremely frigid here in Dallas/Ft. Worth area with leftover snow/ice.  Travel is difficult and power companies are using rolling blackouts throughout the more populated metro areas to conserve electricity - similar in Austin.  Probably much more difficult to get something faxed under those conditions.

Mack Brown just said they had a power outage at the facility where they were having the All-Star game KF is playing in and they were having trouble getting the fax machines working. Glad his letter has arrived! WAR EAGLE KF! Welcome to the Family!

Archived