Anyone see saban's short interview with ESPN today ?

NCTiger

He said he RESPECTED the players that COMMITTED early and stuck with their decision. LSU ? Miami ? So he respected Shon Coleman for not flipping last year, but would be happy to have a player he does not respect on his team ? Interesting!

In my mind he threw a lifeline out to Cyrus to reconsider bama when he spoke about freshman thinking they will play where they perceive holes they can fill at other schools, he could offer playing time his first year at bama, has depth now but did NOT rule out freshmen getting a shot. These were not his exact words, but you get the point. No one I know of on ESPN made a comment or joke about seeing through saban's message or how it might be perceived by some. Cyrus did NOT want to offend anyone as you could tell when he was EXPLAINING his choice and then made his choice. To think nobody in crimson reached out to him or through someone else would be naive.  Calloway was one thing (felt sorry for Brent), but this is pushing it. I want Cyrus to be happy and if chooses bama (not someone for him) I can live with that. I hope he continues to follow his heart and join the current National Champion Tigers. Good luck Cyrus.

War Eagle !

Saban Who? Tell that clown that CGC & crew are building momentum and building family at Auburn and the W at the Iron Bowl this year along with the Natl Championship is just the beginning. This staff is relentless and little Nicky better go change his shorts b/c he knows the game has changed with CGC & his staff. They are going to push Napolean, i mean Nick to the limit each & every day.

WAR EAGLE  :wareagle:

Archived