ESPN DOESN'T LIKE US??

aupops2

Unlike some of you, I had a job today, so I'm new to the board today.  BUT,  Saban gets Wendi Nix, Mack Brown gets Pat Forde, and Coach Chizik gets Jenn Brown.  It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!!

I had a job today too I just didn't do it :P

LOL....that sums up my day!!!!!

But I almost thought I did my job since I kept up with almost every min of what was going on except for a little snafu of having to go bid a job

Well, until he signs, he's not on our list. So, it's going to affect our ranking until he does.

I'll take Jenn Brown over the other two every day.  :cool:

I'll second that!

WDE!!!

Unlike some of you, I had a job today, so I'm new to the board today.  BUT,  Saban gets Wendi Nix, Mack Brown gets Pat Forde, and Coach Chizik gets Jenn Brown.  It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!!

Or we could be off today?  Which I was.  Why make assumptions like that?

Forde or Schad would have been great at AU. :laugh:

ESPN didn't have enough make up to cover the black eyes they would have gotten, had they shown up in Auburn.

:devil:;D

Are ya'll missing my point;  not about what you were doing today but: Pat Forde vs. Wendi Nix vs. Auburn's own, JENN BROWN!!  Now, children, do you understand?

I had you from the beginning Pops.   :cool:

And I word 2nd shift. I'm working right now.   ;D

Don't "word"  too hard.  God bless the hard working folks of America who make the wheels of democracy turn.  WDE!! Bro!!

Are ya'll missing my point;  not about what you were doing today but: Pat Forde vs. Wendi Nix vs. Auburn's own, JENN BROWN!!  Now, children, do you understand?

Do you always come across like you're talking down to people, or is that what you were actually trying to do?  :dunno:

Archived