CK Visit?

stryker

Do any of our coaches have visits left with CK? If so, is dead period over? If yes to the first two questions, are any of our coaches there tonight?

Im sure the coaches a million miles ahead of all of right now on this situation

There's no way they know more than we do!!! Unless they're on AE too!!!! Haha I kid...I agree they're on top of it, though.

I heard that Nick $aban is sitting in the McDonald's near CK's home hoping to "bump" into him.

I heard that Nick $aban is sitting in the McDonald's near CK's home hoping to "bump" into him.

I heard he was walking his dog in front of CK's house :thumbsup:

No, he is using the Rivals evaluators to make phone calls for him, and he is using the bammer media members to strongarm recruits into signing with uat. Oops, did I say that?

Assistant coaches have already interviewed Arie about family schedules.  These will be compared to PI observations in order tp best set an accidental encounter.  :rolleyes:  Unfortunately this might interfer with Saban accepting the Titans job.  :P

Archived