ST's Opinion on CK?

WarEagle23

I havent hear ST's honest opinion and at this point he will be the only one I believe...

I've heard that if we posted 5 more new threads on CK that ST will drop whatever's he's doing and post ;).

I havent hear ST's honest opinion and at this point he will be the only one I believe...

I've heard that if we posted 5 more new threads on CK that ST will drop whatever's he's doing and post ;).

:laugh:  :laugh: I heard he also gives quicker responses when everyone posts on his personal FB wall.

j/k PLEASE DON't DO THAT.  

Well lets get started!!!!  :thumbsup:

Wasn't this thread made like 5 minutes ago, 15 minutes ago, and 30 mins ago, etc...  Come on now, it's getting ridiculous.  Why don't we please just keep it all on 1 thread.  We don't need 20 of them all talking about similar things.

Wasn't this thread made like 5 minutes ago, 15 minutes ago, and 30 mins ago, etc...  Come on now, it's getting ridiculous.  Why don't we please just keep it all on 1 thread.  We don't need 20 of them all talking about similar things.

That's why I'm counting haha. You got to have some fun and take things lightly sometimes  ;)

All the Mods are stuck in a basement eating chicken and rice casserole -- so you may be out of luck on that one.

:tease: :tease:

I never seen a thread about ST's opinion on Cyrus. I mean I thought it was thread worthy since he is one of our most reliable mods...

That's why I'm counting haha. You got to have some fun and take things lightly sometimes  ;)

Yeah, but after 6 hours of the same posts saying the same things, it's just becoming tiresome....  BTW, we are probably up to 20 at least by now.

I never seen a thread about ST's opinion on Cyrus. I mean I thought it was thread worthy since he is one of our most reliable modadmins...

Fixed it for ya!  :tease:

I never seen a thread about ST's opinion on Cyrus. I mean I thought it was thread worthy since he is one of our most reliable mods...

Except, there is already other threads asking the same thing.  That's one of them from an hour ago.

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=30927.0

Haha I took a nap and I didnt know lol my bad

Yeah, but after 6 hours of the same posts saying the same things, it's just becoming tiresome....  BTW, we are probably up to 20 at least by now.

Archived