autkidd posted this basketball recruit in the basketball forum

Droxside

Credit goes to autkidd for posting this, but it needs to be here as well so Auburn people not keeping up with basketball yet can see what Barbee is doing. Watch the clip and see what is going to be one fun basketball player to watch...Great athlete...recently committed to Auburn

The kid is not a starter on his team this year... I think he is averaging about 6 points 8 rb's a game I think is the total I saw. But he is the first player off the bench in a team full of starters that have committed to various big time D1 schools.

The kid has the athletic tools to be special. The question is how hard is he willing to work. Coach Barbee wouldn't throw away a 2012 scholly so he must think he can coach this kid up. Here's hoping the kid works his tuchus off the next few years.

The kid is not a starter on his team this year... I think he is averaging about 6 points 8 rb's a game I think is the total I saw. But he is the first player off the bench in a team full of starters that have committed to various big time D1 schools.

yea, he is on the #1 team out of Georgia and every starter from their championship team returned this season.  He will start next year though.

Archived