AU vs Ole Miss

AuburnTigers1

They aren't even as good as State..... This is the part that frustrates me about Auburn basketball. I know we're young and this is going to happen. I was young once too. I didn't forget how to play the game though.

Not having a point guard that can shoot the ball is hurting us tonight. They are giving Wallace the Rondo treatment. Until you prove that you can shoot the outside jumper we will not respect you out on the perimeter. He has to at least take a couple of those open shots. He can't shoot any worse than the rest of the team. He won't even attempt a shot from the outside. That means they are crashing down in the paint making it harder to get the ball down low or get a rebound.

for some reason I thought the game was tomorrow nite and was reading toomers tree stuff and went to University site and gametracker comes up and we are getting spanked. I am not finding it on tv in Chatta., just as well it appears. hope they will play better against the Dores this weekend when I come down for that. The good news is Baseball starts Friday and we are ranked!

Varez Ward tweeted during the game something along the lines of, "Watching AU game and just saw one of my teammates shoot a 3....never seen him attempt a 3 in practice." 

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Rob Chubb....

yea, it really hurts us not having a point guard that can shoot the ball.  I saw a good 10-12 times where Wallace would come off a screen at the top of the key and have a good 4 feet of separation between him and the next defender and he would look at the basket and then just keep dribbling.  So frustrating.

i dont know if yall have caught on by now but i have when we win a big game the next game we play AWFUL example:We beat FSU we come out and score 6 points vs. LSU. we beat USCe we come out and play awful vs. Tennesse and then what happened vs. Ole Miss. if we win another game this year dont watch the next game

Archived