Arena Seating / Facilities

Builder

My wife got us tickets in Sec 222..Are they going to be as far away and miserable as I think? Also is the AU Store open in the Arena during games? War Eagle

I was waiting for that response..But some are better than others..We're coming to Vandy game tomorrow..It was amazing how fast available seats went in a matter of hours...

Looking forward to seeing the arena but do wish we were closer to the action...

There honestly isnt a bad seat in the arena. Your not going to be able to reach out in front of you and take Barbee's coat off his chair, but you should have no problems seeing all the action.

I was waiting for that response..But some are better than others..We're coming to Vandy game tomorrow..It was amazing how fast available seats went in a matter of hours...

Looking forward to seeing the arena but do wish we were closer to the action...

i think the tree hugging event helped sell seats and vice versa. im curious as to the attendence at the game.

I was at the game vs. Vandy in section 220 seat 18. Other a terrible time I had with my back the game was well played in the first period, and then Auburn got a little sloppy. I am being nice when I say that.

My view however was great, and the facilities were phenomenal.

Plenty of concession stands, and the ease of traversing throughout the facilities was an unexpected and pleasant surprise.

Like I said, other than my personal back problems it was great.

WAR EAGLE!

:believe:

View was ok..the set up is steep..if a person stumbles in the top section, look out below..I was very impressed with the facilities...we stayed at Dixon and met several Vandy players..nice guys..I was surprised at some of their fans towards the end of the game..huge egos...the biggest surprise was we met Kiehl and got pictures and autographs outside The Dixon Center...our guys played well..just hit a wall in second half

Archived