Auburn vs Alabama Game Thread

Tiger Growlin

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was no way that was a charge and there is no way the refs cost us this game. We cost ourselves this game. This season's team shoots foul shots worse than any team I've seen since Lebo left. Forget the refs. This game was lost at the line. That type of foul shooting is inexcusable.

Why are the turds yellow hammering after it took a second-half comeback to beat the worst team in the SEC by two points?

28-27  :we:

cause they are updykes.

I hope the guys signed for next season can get into school. It dosn't matter who or how many you sign if they can't get in. And they'd sure as heck better to be able to shoot foul shots.

The play where chubs fouled out and Barbee got a tech was BS.  Also the play where the ball was on the floor and Bammer got the time out without having possession of the Ball was even more BS.  I have not seen home cooking like that since the celebration call on Fairley in the Iron Bowl.

That wasn't a charge at the end, but overall a piss poor officiated game. how valentine saw grant call a time out through 8 players is beyond me should have been jump ball auburn ball. and that ref was way quick with the T on barbee when coach was actually right the guy threw chubb on the ground, should have given green? a tech.

There was no way that was a charge and there is no way the refs cost us this game. We cost ourselves this game. This season's team shoots foul shots worse than any team I've seen since Lebo left. Forget the refs. This game was lost at the line. That type of foul shooting is inexcusable.

Speaking of free throws, uat shot like 40!

I agree that free throw shooting was atrocious.... No clue why guys like Wallace and Denson aren't great free throw shooters... But also hard to win when opponent shoots close to 40 free throws

Speaking of free throws, uat shot like 40!

How many they shot is totally irrelevent if we hit ours. Did we shoot 50% from the line?

That was very painful.  I hope Coach Barbee sends this whole game clip to the SEC Office for review of the officiating.  It was awful but you can't use that as an excuse when you lose by two and you shoot 50% from the free throw line.  Wait till next year guys.  I promise it will get better.    WAR EAGLE!!!!  

We were 10 for 20 from the line. Some of the misses were the front end of  1 and 1. Again, it doesn't matter that they were 27 for 40. If we hit ours we win. It's that simple. I am sick and tired of Auburn teams that can't shoot foul shots. That's as fundamental as it gets.

We were 10 for 20 from the line. Some of the misses were the front end of  1 and 1. Again, it doesn't matter that they were 27 for 40. If we hit ours we win. It's that simple. I am sick and tired of Auburn teams that can't shoot foul shots. That's as fundamental as it gets.

Agreed.  There is no excuse for a major D1 player not shooting at least 67% from the line.  No excuse. 

There is something that this year's team can do to improve and win games.  How about making free throws!!

Why can't anybody make free throws?

I don't remember the last AU team that was consistently good from the free throw line.  You don't even need a coach to stand there to practice that!

My head hurts.

Do we have anyone that wants the ball?????  Anyone wanna take a shot???  Seriously guys, this is what you came here for, to play basketball.  

Hey Trevor, we need a go to guy to score some points.  Interested???

Archived