Jessamen Dunker

CadillacCone

One of the BEST in a VERY deep class of OL in FL this year! Jessamen Dunker along with Apopka's Ty Darlington, Dwyer’s Patrick Miller, Palm Beach Gardens’ Avery Young, John Theus from Bolles School, Evan Goodman from Lakeland Senior, and Kameron Davis from Boyd Anderson... ALL of whom have offers from AU and most every other SEC school as well!

:we:

I love these lineman. I'm just concerned about the skill positions and linebacker now. That's what we really need it seems. That said, I'd love to have this kid here. He's huge!

Hatch, you have been awfully quiet lately! thanx for the info and all that you do! :wareagle:

No worries! Just been recovering from a CRAZY 2010 still!  ;) I'm back in FULL EFFECT now! shimmy.gif

Hatch, you have been awfully quiet lately! thanx for the info and all that you do! :wareagle:

No worries! Just been recovering from a CRAZY 2010 still!  ;) I'm back in FULL EFFECT now! shimmy.gif

Hahahaha what is that thing in your post DJ?

Anorexic Kook-Aid man... OOOOOOOHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Anorexic Kook-Aid man... OOOOOOOHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

OHHH YEAH!!!!!

That's ME "in full effect"! shimmy.gif

That's ME "in full effect"! shimmy.gif

That is me after no sleep and too many redbulls. :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Committed to fla today.  :-\ No surprise. Muschamp and Co. did an EXCELLENT job of getting on him early and getting him to visit. Says he may still take visits (he's already been to AU and UGa), but I think he'll likely stick with them.

Archived