What's the teams record. . .

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Our Auburn baseball team is 6-1 the one coming from #13 Virginia!!!! our team is doing very well at this point!! pitching is getting better!!! Today Varnadore had 13 K's :party: :party: :party: :party:

Unfortunately, we are actually 5-2.  Radford beat us Friday also.

Yep. Against Radford we just got too comfortable on a lead, and sat back and it came back to bite us. Virginia just pretty much whooped us. I've been to 5 out of the 7 games this year, and the new bats are making a tremendous difference. I wonder if this is what the NCAA really wanted. The game today only took about 2 hours

Yep. Against Radford we just got too comfortable on a lead, and sat back and it came back to bite us. Virginia just pretty much whooped us. I've been to 5 out of the 7 games this year, and the new bats are making a tremendous difference. I wonder if this is what the NCAA really wanted. The game today only took about 2 hours

bama is 5-3

bama is 5-3

that's always a plus :thumbsup:

I wouldn't say we are better than Bama at baseball this year just yet. We're playing better ball right now but ya never know.. Things change quickly in baseball.

True, we were better than them all year last year, and then they would up beating us in the SEC tournament and advancing farther than we did

It's all about pitching. Bama made a run cuz they had two pitcher that got hot at the right time. We didn't win our regional because we didn't have enough quality pitching. If Varnadore continues his success and Morris can develop then that would give us 4 solid pitchers and would makes us very dangerous in the regionals. Homeruns are fun but it's pitching that wins championships

Archived