Tosh.O really does like AU

walleyau22

Just watched an episode of Tosh.O and he finishes it up with a short video of him tellin the cameraman to quit filming him. At the end of the video he puts on what appears to be an Auburn helmet and runs at the camera. Coupled with the sword to Saban's balls video makes me want to keep watching this stupid show.

Just watched an episode of Tosh.O and he finishes it up with a short video of him tellin the cameraman to quit filming him. At the end of the video he puts on what appears to be an Auburn helmet and runs at the camera. Coupled with the sword to Saban's balls video makes me want to keep watching this stupid show.

Who is Tosh-O and why should I care if he likes Auburn? Just curious. Heard the name before but that is all. Thanks

I was watching that episode and I rewinded it like 10 times trying to be sure it was an AU helmet, with no luck.  The helmet definately looked like an AU helmet with the stripes, but the logo on the side looked a little odd.  Either way, he does really dislike Saban, so he is good in my book.  Not to mention he is dang funny.

Who is Tosh-O and why should I care if he likes Auburn? Just curious. Heard the name before but that is all. Thanks

Daniel Tosh has his own show on Comedy Central called Tosh.O and it's a funnier version of "The Soup" (or whatever it was called). He basically fins videos and people on the web and makes jokes. And he hates Nick Saban.

When I saw it I thought it was an AU helmet as well.  There was an AU sticker in the Todd Glass's awful prak show a few weeks ago.  Look at the mini van's center console if you rewatch it.  It's a tiger paw sticker with AU on it.

Thanks Weagle

Daniel Tosh has his own show on Comedy Central called Tosh.O and it's a funnier version of "The Soup" (or whatever it was called). He basically fins videos and people on the web and makes jokes. And he hates Nick Saban.

When I saw it I thought it was an AU helmet as well.  There was an AU sticker in the Todd Glass's awful prak show a few weeks ago.  Look at the mini van's center console if you rewatch it.  It's a tiger paw sticker with AU on it.

Is there a link to what you are talking about? I dont know what the show is?

He's a UCF grad and he's a dick..but I have 49 episodes recorded.and he may be a queer as well..but man he brings it to saban..I suppport his show and love it

Archived