SEC Tournament

War Eagle77

What do you think Auburns chances are to win/ 2nd place in the tournament  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Auburns chances are to win/ 2nd place in the tournament

• 0-20
    • 21-40
    • 41-60
    • 61-80
    • 81-100

WAR EAGLE I believe about 20-40 percent if not than better because everyone underestimates our basketball team is but i think CB will have a treat for everyone

Sorry I don't see it happening... I think our goal should be make it to quarterfinals. That would be a positive way to finish this season. Let's see how they guys play tonight because so far after every win we've come back and stunk it up. Hard for me to pick us to win the tourney when we haven't even won back to back games in 2011

Man I wish I had some of the kool-aid ya'll are drinking! It's around 5-15% chance in my opinion. I don't see anyway that we can string together 3 straight SEC wins in the toughest circumstances we've seen all year.

Man I wish I had some of the kool-aid ya'll are drinking! It's around 5-15% chance in my opinion. I don't see anyway that we can string together 3 straight SEC wins in the toughest circumstances we've seen all year.

Ya if they're watching the same game I am right now then I want what they're drinking....

Ya if they're watching the same game I am right now then I want what they're drinking....

Who want's koolaid?!?!?!?! :P

Just hoping next year will be better!! :wareagle:

It will be I promise.

:laugh: :laugh: Hey I'll take an ugly slugfest win four straight times this weekend! I'm just glad we won back to back SEC games finally! Here's to hoping they'll make a believer out of me yet this year come this weekend!

Winner of AU/UGA plays UAT on Friday....If Auburn plays UGA like they did in Athens, its very realistic Auburn could reach the Semifinals with a win over UAT......hmmm

Best scenerio we could have hoped for. While we will obviously not be favored, we played both tough and I'll be watching believing we can win both. Would love to be the team that burst Bama's bubble...

I know I'm getting waaaaay ahead of myself, but if we won the SEC Tournament, and made it to the NCAA, would we still be the worst team in history?

I know I'm getting waaaaay ahead of myself, but if we won the SEC Tournament, and made it to the NCAA, would we still be the worst team in history?

If that happens, a story will come out saying we cheated with our walk on starters  ;D

For some reason, I think we either beat UGA pretty handily or lay a big egg and get hammered. I don't see any middle ground. I hope we come out ready to roll. WDE.

I give 50/50 beating Ga, 50/50 beating Alabama and a 25 per cent chance we beat KY. So by the math that .5 x .5 x .25 = .0625 so a 6.3 percent chance we make it to the finals

Given that we have a 50% chance to win every game, through basic statistics, we have a 12.5% chance of making it to the finals with a 6.25% chance of winning the tournament  ;D

Archived