Auburn vs Kentucky Game 2

Lets keep this winning streak going.  I started the game thread early yesterday and it ended in a victory, so figured I'd start the same way today.  Varandore going tonight for Auburn.  He needs to pitch much better than Morris did last night.  I feel good about this game as I did last night.  Lets get the victory.

Caldwell hits a solo shot in Top of 4th.  Kentucky counters with 2 of their own HRs in the Bottom Half.

Kentucky 4

Auburn 3

Auburn had given up 8 HRs all season coming into the series, has given up 5 so far through 13 innings this weekend.

Anyone else listening to the game online on CBS? And if so, doesn't it cut out ALL THE GD TIME for you? I'm so pissed at them. how hard is it to run a good stream? Especially when I have to pay for the service. It's not free.

Rant over. Luckie fans to and TC gets a batters interference call when trying to catch the runner stealing to end the inning

Anyone else listening to the game online on CBS? And if so, doesn't it cut out ALL THE GD TIME for you? I'm so pissed at them. how hard is it to run a good stream? Especially when I have to pay for the service. It's not free.

Rant over. Luckie fans to and TC gets a batters interference call when trying to catch the runner stealing to end the inning

It's driving me nuts!

Auburn has put up 20 hits and 5 HRs for the first time since Ole Miss last year.  Caldwell has 3 HRs and 7 rbi.  I'm hoping this game can spark things for us.

Very very very impressive. I hope we didn't use all our hits up tonight.

^^^^Me too!^^^^

Bobby Andrews seems to be adding a spark to the offensive line-up, and it looks like Creede Simpson is out of his slump.That's got to help.

Archived