Noel Johnson

I just finished watching film on this kid and he is a pure shooter.  I like the fact that he's 6'6, a shooter, and can jump.  He's a great addition to our team.  I have to believe with TB that AU's BB team is going to look totally different than this past seasons.  We are going to be a thorn in a lot of teams side by the end of the season.  War Eagle!!

I've said it twice and I'll say it again.  We will win the West next season. 

Ward, Sullivan, and Johnson are all big time scoring threats that must be accounted for at all times.  And now we know what KG and Ross are capable of.  Not to mention Denson and the new recruits coming in.  Auburn is a DANGEROUS team next year barring another freak string of injuries. 

Ward, Sullivan, and Johnson are all big time scoring threats that must be accounted for at all times.  And now we know what KG and Ross are capable of.  Not to mention Denson and the new recruits coming in.  Auburn is a DANGEROUS team next year barring another freak string of injuries. 

So have I...

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=31358.0

I think we will be a much better team with a legit chance at postseason play but I still think we are a low post scoring threat away from contending for the division.

Archived