Please post the team's W/L record

I cannot find the team's  Win/Loss record for the 2011 current season. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could do this so that folks such as I can keep up with how the team is doing.

Thanks!!

Doc

Good luck.  Losing two of three to Tenn at home is awful.  We limp into the #8 seed and draw USCe in the first game.  We'll be fortunate to get a win at all in Hoover.

Good luck.  Losing two of three to Tenn at home is awful.  We limp into the #8 seed and draw USCe in the first game.  We'll be fortunate to get a win at all in Hoover.

Drawing USC isn't terrible. I'd rather draw us than Vanderbilt or Florida at this point. So many injuries right now.

With all of the less than impressive losses by this team I think we have to win the SEC Tourney to earn a birth in the NCAA Tourney.  I don't see one or two wins changing the selection committee's minds.  I hate it for the guys but that is how I see it.  I hope I'm wrong. 

With all of the less than impressive losses by this team I think we have to win the SEC Tourney to earn a birth in the NCAA Tourney.  I don't see one or two wins changing the selection committee's minds.  I hate it for the guys but that is how I see it.  I hope I'm wrong. 

You are wrong.  Looking at past History I can't even think of a team that made the SECT that didn't get into a regional.  Georgia is in worse shape because they need to win 2 games I believe to finish above .500. Must be above .500 overall to make a regional. If we get 1 win we will be in without a doubt.  For gosh sakes, we got in in Tom Slater's first year without even making the SECT with a 13-17 SEC record. We have the #4 ranked strength of schedule.

I guess we will have to win the SEC tourney or be in the championship game to get into the NCAA tourney.

I guess we will have to win the SEC tourney or be in the championship game to get into the NCAA tourney.

As I said in my previous post, that's incorrect. All we need is 1 win.  Right now they have us projected as #3 seed in Chapel Hill (UNC), Atlanta (GT), or a #2 seed at Clemson. Just have to get that 1 win.

Archived