Greenwood and Kennedy on Mobile radio station

beagle34

Is it just me ? They are biased for bama.They laugh like little kids when callers insult AU and always agree that a good point was made by some jerk insulting AU. They were quick to point out that there was nothing to the TR hit and run story.Greenwood didn't think AU should be the MNCs in 2004 and today he doesn't think MB should be eligible this year.Another example is Kennedy commenting today about AU not playing UCLA several years Ago. :pcprobs:

• 2 weeks later...

XM is worth every penny!! 

Please don't listen to these known Bama hacks like WNSP or F'baum and then post complaints about them on the Auburn sites.  On the other hand if per chance one of those folks actually gets their facts right or says something positive, then let us know. 

I operate on the premise that they will never say anything positive so I should not invest any emotion whatsoever by listening to them.  If I'm going to knowingly do something that will raise my blood pressure, I will go play golf where a few missed 3 foot putts will have the same effect.

They make money when AU fans give them FREE ADVERTISING!

Just don't listen to the hate sights. It only encourages them to step it up another hateful notch, and it's bad enough already.

They make money when AU fans give them FREE ADVERTISING!

Just don't listen to the hate sights. It only encourages them to step it up another hateful notch, and it's bad enough already.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^PLUS, just don't talk about them, period.  Talking about them (I have been guilty too) just keeps their name and advertisers floating around.  My 2 cents.

WDE !!!

:zapbama:  :zapbama:  :zapbama:

I did not know it was common knowledge that they were biased and that is why I asked the question.How is the XM  radio so unbiased when it appears that the whole national media is biased against AU?

Archived