Sheridan to meet with NCAA

Ed_

And speaking of the program SportsCall is talking about Bagman.

Cliffs if you can please Tipper. :)

Talking baseball now useless to me

Thanks. I only follow college baseball myself, so I know what you mean.

Just heard the shadow waiting on todd

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't usually agree with JG Tate but he has hit the ds situation on the head. The ncaa has lost all credibility in this and the meeting is the last straw. In my opinion President Gogue needs to do something publically in regards to this entire situation enough is enough with this garbage. 

The NCAA looks like a joke talking to this clown.

They are a joke. USCw raked in the cash and gave them the finger for years. bammer does too. bammer even won the BCS while on probation, which defies explanation. Mr. Emmert is not doing a very good job of restoring respect and relevancy either.

I don't usually agree with JG Tate but he has hit the ds situation on the head.  The ncaa has lost all credibility in this and the meeting is the last straw.  In my opinion President Gogue needs to do something publically in regards to this entire situation enough is enough with this garbage. 

Nothing against you 3rdgen,  but..... I am a big JG Tate fan.  I have only been following him for two years but I am very impressed.  When he gives his opinion he tells you he is giving an opinion.  He then gives honest opinions as he sees things.    By the way the last 3 lines have been my opinion. 

I don't usually agree with JG Tate but he has hit the ds situation on the head.  The ncaa has lost all credibility in this and the meeting is the last straw.  In my opinion President Gogue needs to do something publically in regards to this entire situation enough is enough with this garbage. 

Nothing against you 3rdgen,  but..... I am a big JG Tate fan.  I have only been following him for two years but I am very impressed.  When he gives his opinion he tells you he is giving an opinion.  He then gives honest opinions as he sees things.    By the way the last 3 lines have been my opinion.   

That is fine we will just have to disagree about him.  But when I think he is right as is the case here I will give him credit.  :we:

Listen to Phil Paramorre on am560 the ball out of Dothan! He is an AU grad who hasn't given the sheridan thing the time of day! Its not pro AU or pro turds but he does a pretty good job of not letting all of the rumors take over the show. AM560 or 100.1 out of Dothan and it came be streamed online.

If the ncaa investagators can't find anything and have to talk to ds about what he knows,then just shut down the ncaa because that would be a crock of pooh

Since bammers know everything there is to know about Auburn, can they let us know what went on in the meeting? Well just got off the phone with a bammer. He says that the meeting went great and the barn is going down in flames. lol.

Should I ask him anything else?

Doug Amos will be talking about this latest Bagman Sheridan spectacle.  DA is an UpDyke fan, but fair, very fair in his broadcasts.  A caller just called asking about when "the sanctions" against AU would start and he quickly dispelled that by saying two things: 1)  There are NO SANCTIONS (his emphasis) against Auburn; 2) when the investigation regarding the recruitment of Cam Newton there will be NOTHING FOUND (my emphasis).  

He beats down on Bagman Sheridan often.  He considers him despicable.

To listen:

Noon- 2 pm CT, M-F

Max RoundTable 

Note: Buffer on TuneIn on Android drops when using router or ATT.  Program streams great on computer from site.

http://sportsradio740.com/includes/news_items/4/news_items_more.php?id=18&section_id=4

740 am Montgomery area

Hosts: Doug Amos and Josh Moon

NEED PHONE #

Kevin Scarbinsky on Tuesdays at 12.30pm

Twitter: @KevinScarbinsky

Tom Luginbill on Wednesdays at 1pm

Twitter: @TomLuginbill

http://www.facebook.com/SportsRadio740Montgomery

ET, the local PX # is 334-240-9230.

HA! Even ABC 33/40 just made fun of Sheridan. Mike R pointed out how stupid it was for the NCAA to be interviewing DS over what he supposedly got from an NCAA source. Poor Bammers...I think they may be losing some media backing on this. :wareagle:

Thanks BirdofPrey.  Appreciate it much.

WDE !!!

10-4. Wuz nuthin. I'll check on toll free. :we:

Since bammers know everything there is to know about Auburn, can they let us know what went on in the meeting? Well just got off the phone with a bammer. He says that the meeting went great and the barn is going down in flames. lol.

Ask him if he likes his crow roasted or battered and fried.

Come to think of it, there must be 28 or 27 different ways to prepare crow.

Oh my will it ever stop.............

Maybe in 28-27 years ....

Maybe in 28-27 years ....

I see what you did there.  :hellyeah:

@DannySheridan1

Danny Sheridan

I will be on ESPN'S "Outside The Lines" show tomorrow at 3:00 PM ET discussing Cam Newton.

bspn truly sucks. I hate that SEC games are even broadcast on their network.

Well I think this should confirm the fact espn is out to get us.

The NCAA is as corrupt as corrupt can be. It is all about the people in control taking care of their own. The media continues to batter Auburn and Cam and there is always the possibility that they will continue to do so until a "plant" is put in place as the team and Coach with as much influence as anyone in the nation is our main rival and Saban see's the writing on the wall. He and his staff along with Florida among others are being seriously out coached by Chizik and staff and they will do what is necessary to take back control. Did you see the panel discussing "fixing college sports". Take note of who was on that ESPN broadcast and no telling what Sheridan is getting paid to keep the story alive for a few more months. It is what it is and College football is corrupt in favor of those with the power...ESPN is getting their cut of the pie, make no mistake about it...

Archived