Sheridan to meet with NCAA

Ed_

I have been very soft spoken as of late but I will tell this ..... FEAR NOT MY FRIENDS .... My "source" is better then his!  Look at my history if you don't believe when it comes to my comments on GS, TJ, JR, and for sure DP.  This is a so stupid it is a freaking joke!  

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been very soft spoken as of late but I will tell this ..... FEAR NOT MY FRIENDS .... My "source" is better then his!  Look at my history if you don't believe when it comes to my comments on GS, TJ, JR, and for sure DP.  This is a so stupid it is a freaking joke!  

I ain't skeered.  All I'm seeing is a bunch of fluff out there.  It does hurt me that my beloved university has been found guilty in the court of public opinion (i.e., a lynch mob mentality) based on such flimsy and tenuous 'evidence', but there's not much I can do about that.  So I choose to follow Coach Chizik's lead:  don't pay much heed to what people outside your 'circle' say about you - good or bad - just live your own life with intergrity.

I too hate to see our beloved University and Football Program dragged through the mud like it has been.  To add insult to injury (although there is no injury) there are other programs out there who are much muddier than we are with numerous photographs and documents as proof of the mud who are not even getting mentioned by media or NCAA.   

Archived