Turds newspaper doesn't understand why UofA sucks

AUPreDentStudent

The University received the bronze medal in schools where students study the least.

Most of SEC made this list expect for Vandy (nerds), South Carolina (who cares), Tennessee (they made the list of least beautiful campus), Auburn (are you kidding me?), Mississippi State and Arkansas (didn’t make any lists because they don’t matter).

I guess most of the SEC means 50%.  That bammer education is paying off.

Best laugh of the day thanks  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They are so delusional it's starting to reach epic proportions  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Loved the comments:

"Young lady, I strongly suggest you give up on the journalism degree and start working on an MRS degree instead. Oh, and go back, find your English and grammar teachers you had prior to somehow being accepted into college, and sue them for fraud. "

Loved the comments:

"Young lady, I strongly suggest you give up on the journalism degree and start working on an MRS degree instead. Oh, and go back, find your English and grammar teachers you had prior to somehow being accepted into college, and sue them for fraud. "

"It is like watching Keanu Reeves in any movie ever."  :laugh: :laugh:

And this, so true, so sad, so funny:

You all seem to be misinterpreting this piece. I'm amazed that its sheer brilliance is not obvious to all of you.

What Ms. Martin has successfully done is distill the very essence of what it is to attend the University of Alabama. The stream-of-consciousness format delves into the fragile psyche of this sorority girl as she confronts a very real assault to her identity in the form of Princeton Review Rankings. Her inability to reconcile the ideal abstraction that is Alabama in her mind with any form of criticism results in a palpable sense of anguish, as if everything she is and ever will be, as if everything she believes in, is meaningless because the "Lots of Beer" award has eluded Alabama once again.

Is it just me, or does it actually appear that every day they are moving closer to crash-and-burn mode???

Please take note lurkers... superior academics was one of the main reasons I chose to attend AU over UAT*...

And I agree... the author should major in finding a husband...

This is just an example of what happens whn bammers find themselves behind somebody else in something. They immediately go off on a stupid rant and next thing you know trees are dead. Princeton better guard their trees too.

The comments!!!!  And journalism is a UA-hype-point? 

Then, we truly have nothing to fear...and no shortage of comedy in the future!

I'm a student at UA. Trust me, we're just as disgusted by this article as you are.  You wouldn't believe the heat the CW catches when they print stuff like this.

I guess you can ban me now.  :P

War Eagle.

I'm a student at UA. Trust me, we're just as disgusted by this article as you are.  You wouldn't believe the heat the CW catches when they print stuff like this.

War Eagle.

lol.  Are you an Auburn fan?  I've known a handful of people who were Auburn fans that attended Alabama, and I took most of my in-major classes (Electrical Engineering) at Auburn with a guy who maintained his allegiance to the Tide through school despite the ration of good-natured ribbing he got whenever he wore his UA hat to class.

I will say this young lady did  find a perfect fit in her choice of school. Delusional, arrogant, and absolutely no substance topped with a complete lack of intellect. That's Bammer!!!

War Eagle.

lol.  Are you an Auburn fan?  I've known a handful of people who were Auburn fans that attended Alabama, and I took most of my in-major classes (Electrical Engineering) at Auburn with a guy who maintained his allegiance to the Tide through school despite the ration of good-natured ribbing he got whenever he wore his UA hat to class.

Well I grew up an Auburn fan, but ended up at UA because I got more scholarship money and it suited my major better. I root hard for Bama, but I pull for Auburn when they're not playing us. I wore my Auburn shirt during the national championship, lol.

I had a guy do the exact same thing in one of my classes last semester. He wore an Auburn hat every single day. And one of my best friends is an Alabama fan who attends Auburn. It's pretty interesting.

Archived