Wow! Hogs getting absolutely no love. Look at the expert picks. These guys

87aubie

You have to remember Arky has played Missouri State, New Mexico, and Troy.. You really don't know what to expect from them against a good team on the road. I think Alabama will win and they'll do it in fashion. Hope I'm wrong though

Kent State, Penn State and North Texas doesn't exactly ring the rafters :dunno:

Penn State in Happy Valley is bigger than beating anyone Arkansas has faced at home. Arkansas has basically moped around for 3 weeks against lesser opponents and you expect them to suddenly get up and going full speed on the road against a quality SEC opponent?

I just don't like the sound of Arkansas having to go to BDS in the first place. Last time they showed up there they got their tail stomped. We'll see though

Apples and oranges. Over the past 4 years, I'm not sure that Troy wouldn't take PSU in Happy Valley.

Jokes aside, yeah it's in BDS. But if you want to complain about weak schedules turdland hasn't exactly lined up the top 10. Hogs are young in vulnerable places, hope springs eternal. If it was Birmingham-Southern  vs uaT in shufflebaord. Go Panthers go.

Guest JNieder51188

Alabama has played kent state, penn state and north texas. I dont think even the "experts" have learned anything about that team....except that trent richardson is a shoe-in for the heisman. I just hope that arkansas pulls out the win.  :zapbama: :zapbama:

You have to remember Arky has played Missouri State, New Mexico, and Troy.. You really don't know what to expect from them against a good team on the road. I think Alabama will win and they'll do it in fashion. Hope I'm wrong though

unfortunatly, ^THIS^

EXPERT ANALYSIS:  Arkansas should try to run a bunch of plays just like the ones AU ran in the 2nd half of the Iron Bowl....Arkansas should avoid running the plays AU ran in the 1st half of the Iron Bowl. 

It is going to be an interesting game. At home, I do think the fighting updykes win, but arky is a very dangerous team for anyone anywhere.

Bama has more talent, period. They are at home. They should win.

However, Petrino will coach circles around saban and his staff. In terms of coaching, this is no contest. I still maintain saban mostly wins because he has far supperior talent. Last year bama was better than SC, but got dominated and the coaching matchup was like a HS coach against an NFL coach. Same thing in the AU game. Saban got outcoached badly again. Really badly blowing a 24 point lead. Against LSU, Les was busy eating grass and occasionally checking out the game and that was enough.

Saturday Petrino (who may be the best coach in the SEC - don't get me wrong, I love Chiz, but Petrino may be the best) is going to embarrass saban from a coaching standpoint just like last year. However bama is probably still too talented and at home.

It is going to be an interesting game. At home, I do think the fighting updykes win, but arky is a very dangerous team for anyone anywhere.

Bama has more talent, period. They are at home. They should win.

However, Petrino will coach circles around saban and his staff. In terms of coaching, this is no contest. I still maintain saban mostly wins because he has far supperior talent. Last year bama was better than SC, but got dominated and the coaching matchup was like a HS coach against an NFL coach. Same thing in the AU game. Saban got outcoached badly again. Really badly blowing a 24 point lead. Against LSU, Les was busy eating grass and occasionally checking out the game and that was enough.

Saturday Petrino (who may be the best coach in the SEC - don't get me wrong, I love Chiz, but Petrino may be the best) is going to embarrass saban from a coaching standpoint just like last year. However bama is probably still too talented and at home.

I hope you are right.  I am pulling hard for Arkansas to pull this one out. 

Speaking of no love for the hogs, I was traveling through Nashville this week and saw three ESPN bilboards along I 65 and 40 with a Pic of an Alabama Player as the primary theme.  You know that was to really irk the UT Fans.  Lots of love in the media for our Turd friends.

Bama fans also have a knack for getting out of the game if things don't go well early, especially when they don't expect to struggle. Remember the way Saban blamed the fan base for the loss to Utah?

:laugh: Turns out like I thought. They didn't deserve any love.

:laugh: LSU is our only hope at knocking off the Turds I guess.  :laugh:

I'd say LSU and Florida. It's a night game in the Swamp and I'm not sure McCarron knows how to handle the Swamp at night. We'll see how it goes.

Archived