Anthony Morgan

AuburnGrad97

Not that I'm aware of, but he got replaced by Tre Mason as the #3 running back.  Gus typically only plays 3 running backs except in blowouts, and we haven't had a blowout yet.  I did see him a few times on special teams. 

Not that I'm aware of, but he got replaced by Tre Mason as the #3 running back.  Gus typically only plays 3 running backs except in blowouts, and we haven't had a blowout yet.  I did see him a few times on special teams. 

Thanks for the info!

More opportunity for Mason and Bray to get on the field.  Heck, we may even see the elusive, rarely seen Ladarious Phillips get a carry or two!!  :-X

Does anyone know anything about this, it sure sounds weird.  If he was hurt in practive, they'd likely tell us.  If it was a car accident or something, there would be a news story.

Or is this "one of those things" that I will likely get scolded for asking about. 

Anyone foolish enough to climb on a motorcycle deserves what they get! ;):)

Yea, I know. I was kidding. He suffered a knee injury on the practice field which was not necessarily and will undergo and MRI.

More opportunity for Mason and Bray to get on the field.  Heck, we may even see the elusive, rarely seen Ladarious Phillips get a carry or two!!   :-X

i predict LP is first team all american by years end (of course if you have seen some of my predictions this year ... )

I heard he was bungee jumping off of Samford  :dunno:

False, I happen to personally know the guy who operates the only Samford bungee jumping company and we checked his backlogs way back to Spring of '88.  No Anthony Morgan ever on record.....wait, didn't he used to go by Gulley-Morgan....sonofa....got to go check the records again. 

I heard he was bungee jumping off of Samford  :dunno:

False, I happen to personally know the guy who operates the only Samford bungee jumping company and we checked his backlogs way back to Spring of '88.  No Anthony Morgan ever on record.....wait, didn't he used to go by Gulley-Morgan....sonofa....got to go check the records again. 

please do. :thumbsup:

He was doing an impression of Spirit and crashed into the Skybox a little too hard.  He wouldn't have been hurt if he had his helmet on.  PSA: Always wear your helmet when flying around JHS. 

Archived