Win a 2011 signed Auburn Tiger football helmet..(CONTEST ENDED)

wareagle044

A 10 year old member of our Auburn Family has lost his battle with a form of cancer called neuroblastoma. Evan Thomason, of Helena, AL, passed away last week after putting up a strong fight. Evan has been a dedicated Auburn fan and has met and been an inspiration to many of Auburn's football players and coaches. Help honor his life and memory by making a donation to St. Jude in his name. A memorial fund has been set up at the link the below.

E-mail  a screen shot of your donation confirmation to be entered. For every $5.00 donated, your name will be put in a drawing for the helmet (ie - $20.00 gets your name in the running 4 times.)

Click the link below to donate...

http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/Events/Tribute?pg=fund&fr_id=1341&pxfid=27531&JServSessionIdr004=ucjt4yrqo1.app244a

http://blog.al.com/montgomery/2011/09/auburn_family_mourns_loss_of_t.html

*****Every donation gets you entered in a drawing for Ole Miss tickets

*****Win an autographed Auburn football helmet

Before anyone brings it up: Compliance has been contacted and the green light has been given.

This helmet is signed by members of the 2011 Auburn Tiger football team (Barrett Trotter, Lutz, T-Reed, Nosa Eguae, Michael Dyer, Onterrio McCallebb to name a few)

After you make a donation, be sure to take a screen shot of the confirmation page (if you don't know how here's an easy way: make sure the page is viewable on your monitor hit CTRL + PRT SCRN keys then go copy into Paint. PRT SC or PRT SCRN is usually above the backspace key)

StJude.png

The Helmet:

IMG_3683.jpg

IMG_3682.jpg

IMG_3681.jpg

IMG_3684.jpg

IMG_3677.jpg

Thanks for having the heart to do this WE044!

I believe that the goal has been reached!  No reason to stop now guys and gals, keep them pouring in.  This is a great cause.

:we:

Thanks for having the heart to do this WE044!

I believe that the goal has been reached!  No reason to stop now guys and gals, keep them pouring in.  This is a great cause.

:we:

RF, this is a project that was started by someone else on a different board, but the helmet drawing is just my small contribution. he and you guys donating are the ones making the difference! With the $5,000.00 goal reached, Evan will continually be remembered. I agree, the goal is no reason to stop now because there are other families and children battling just as hard as Evan's has and still is. WDE.

Archived