Arik Armstead

ellitor

I too just read that there is a delay and he is still thinking it over. I think it may be good but a key question - I thought the very LAST day to start classes at AU as an early enrollee was TODAY. If that is the case, and he waits until tomorrow, we are out.

Am I incorrect? Maybe he is not going to enroll early?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be a delay apparently since Arik needs more time.  That is a GOOD thing.  As of late yesterday, I was told ND was going to be the destination.

Are you sure about that? The last day to start class is in a day or 2 at AU but is next week at ND.

I don't know what the class situation is.  Have to talk to the registrar's office.  My understanding was he has a few more days, but I have never confirmed that. I am just taking any delay or indecision as good when momentum was going the other way.

Did anyone else just hear that Bon Jovi is dead!?!   Shocked

yeah...J-Lo too

Did Rock'n Roll die with him?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So who wants to start the "Armstead just announced to AU" rumor?

Armstead just announced to AU!  :rolleyes:

Oh ISH are you serious?!?!?!?!  :P

Going to be a delay apparently since Arik needs more time.  That is a GOOD thing.  As of late yesterday, I was told ND was going to be the destination.

Are you sure about that? The last day to start class is in a day or 2 at AU but is next week at ND.

I just posted the same thing. If this is true, AU may be out...

I too just read that there is a delay and he is still thinking it over. I think it may be good but a key question - I thought the very LAST day to start classes at AU as an early enrollee was TODAY. If that is the case, and he waits until tomorrow, we are out.

Am I incorrect? Maybe he is not going to enroll early?

He can be enrolled at both universities. It's also possible to miss a day of class...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So who wants to start the "Armstead just announced to AU" rumor?

Armstead just announced to AU!  :rolleyes:

Oh ISH are you serious?!?!?!?!  :P

I heard that also! He is bringing Gunner Kiel with him!  :yay:

You can add a class up to the 15th day after the semester starts and still receive full credit, which would mean Arik has until the end of next week to attend class for the spring semester.  I wonder, however, if he will wait and enroll in May like his brother Armond said he is going to do?

Guest jojo1515

I don't know what the class situation is.  Have to talk to the registrar's office.  My understanding was he has a few more days, but I have never confirmed that. I am just taking any delay or indecision as good when momentum was going the other way.

Just wondering....where are you hearing this?

I'm pretty sure Auburn could have him enroll if he asked to next week.

Guest jojo1515

I'm pretty sure Auburn could have him enroll if he asked to next week.

Don't think it would matter, he is enrolled.  He could miss a few classes and still make it up I believe

I just spoke to the admissions office and there is a rule in place for Auburn and the NCAA that would allow Arik to come to Auburn for a while longer. She made it sound like today was nowhere near the last day.

Does anyone else get excited thinking something has went down when this site is slow to load?? Could be just me I guess.  :dunno:  :wedance:

LOL....YES.....It's not just you.

Last night when flex made his post about Arik more than likely headed to ND he sucked the energy out of most of the board. But with this post he may have just restored excitement and energy to everyone. I personally still think he lands at ND, but that's my way of not being upset he actually does. War Eagle everybody.

I'm beginning to think that we will NEVER know what his decision is or who our OC is going to be.  We will still be guessing 5 years from now.

He's holding everything close. We won't hear much until an actual decision has been made.

He's going to have to board a plane pretty quickly...doesn't he have to show up at his class today?

Did anyone else just hear that Bon Jovi is dead!?!   Shocked

yeah...J-Lo too

Did Rock'n Roll die with him?

No, but tight blue jeans and feathered hair did

just a thought ... if i was deciding between 3 schools, trying to make a "last minute" decision and one of the coaches pulled the rug out from under me ... I would eliminate that school (Cal) and then when deciding between the other 2 would have trust in the coaches as a huge, huge item go UP on my decision parameters ...

arik's dad has said that their impression of chizik is very high.  some posters have even pondered if that got us an "obligatory" visit.  could their belief in the trustworthyness of chizik, in the shadow of the Cal coach bolting, put us over the top???

Archived