Arik Armstead

ellitor

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not good...........Sounds like someone else has joined the party or rejoined.

Respectfully disagree.  I think ND had the edge before, but it gives Auburn time with the SEC waiver. (If that's true.) 

The article makes it sound like Arik didn't even visit ND with his dad and brother.

He didn't.

Not good...........Sounds like someone else has joined the party or rejoined.

Respectfully disagree.  I think ND had the edge before, but it gives Auburn time with the SEC waiver. (If that's true.) 

The article makes it sound like Arik didn't even visit ND with his dad and brother.

For good reason.

BTW, Flex reported the delay before anyone. What a stud.

So let's play a game.. What page will this thread be on when Arik makes his decision?

I'm going with page #64

page #68

It's definitely not going to be page 64 :banghead:

Oh padawan, the Force says "100+".   :laugh:evil

No, I said page 68 although clouded my judgment has been by this decision to delay...

He didn't visit ND with his dad and brother.

Ok......please explain to my simple know nothing about recruiting mind.....this

If he had ruled out Cal and didn't visit ND with his family......

Why was ND considered the school to beat?

That should leave us and maybe Oregon, if no other school has stepped back in.........right?

Someone help me out here. :laugh:

He didn't visit ND with his dad and brother.

Ok......please explain to my simple know nothing about recruiting mind.....this

If he had ruled out Cal and didn't visit ND with his family......

Why was ND considered the school to beat?

That should leave us and maybe Oregon, if no other school has stepped back in.........right?

Someone help me out here. :laugh:

ND was one of Arik's first official visits back in October. He's interested in the 3-4 and his brother can transfer there without issue.

Seriously, though, that had to be a cool last name to grow up with!

Any chance they are awaiting  whether the waiver can be used in the SEC?

I'd say it's likely, to be honest.

Any chance they are awaiting  whether the waiver can be used in the SEC?

I'd say it's likely, to be honest.

Ii hope they can get an answer quick one way or the other

I wonder if having a brand no D.C. makes us more attractive to Armond? He has one year to play left, and AU having a new D.C. means he's not behind the rest of the team in learning the system.

Believe me...we have reminded him of this on a very regular basis.   :P

BTW, are you the artist formerly known as Ed and Mikes bbq?

In response to the people on here talking about knicknames.  I thought that this was a message board designed to talk about Auburn University and sports?????  I am sure that there is a 4th grade message board out there that this childish behavior can be continued on.  I get on these boards to communicate with what is going on with my University and I personally thinks that this behavior and comments need to be taken somewhere else.  How bout facebook or other social sites instead of Auburn message boards.  You never know if a recruit or future recruit is on these boards and we need to show some class and be professional.   Thank you and War Eagle!

Oh, NO !  Lighten up Francis !  This roller coaster of recruiting requires a little levity.....maybe a little more than that actually.

Hi recruits !

WDE !!!

Arik Armstead @arikarmstead 1m 

which of you au fans knows gabe wright twitter name

Don't worry AU Family, I gave it to him. "Ish" just got real though... :thumbsup:

In response to the people on here talking about knicknames.  I thought that this was a message board designed to talk about Auburn University and sports?????  I am sure that there is a 4th grade message board out there that this childish behavior can be continued on.  I get on these boards to communicate with what is going on with my University and I personally thinks that this behavior and comments need to be taken somewhere else.  How bout facebook or other social sites instead of Auburn message boards.  You never know if a recruit or future recruit is on these boards and we need to show some class and be professional.   Thank you and War Eagle!

here comes the mob!

Arik Armstead @arikarmstead 1m 

which of you au fans knows gabe wright twitter name

Don't worry AU Family, I gave it to him. "Ish" just got real though... :thumbsup:

Now that seems to be good and relevant news.

if arik was goin to commit to cal mon i think cal is in the mix still nd is 1800 miles and au is 2000 miles from his home. in the end that may not matter but i think its harder to choose to go that far from home for 18 yr olds. he may be testin the water w cal after J.L. left. either way i have faith our staff will reel in big talent over the next few weeks. wde.

Archived