Arik Armstead

ellitor

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's holding everything close. We won't hear much until an actual decision has been made.

He's going to have to board a plane pretty quickly...doesn't he have to show up at his class today?

No he doesn't. He can enroll at Auburn as late as the 15th class day as far as I understand. Today is class day #6 here.

He's holding everything close. We won't hear much until an actual decision has been made.

He's going to have to board a plane pretty quickly...doesn't he have to show up at his class today?

No he doesn't. He can enroll at Auburn as late as the 15th class day as far as I understand. Today is class day #6 here.

thanks for clearing that up.

JC Shurburtt @jcshurburtt 9m

Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete

RT @Scott_Schrader: Guss and Armond Armstead in Chicago heading home family will meet to discuss the future after they get home.

JC Shurburtt @jcshurburtt 9m

Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete

RT @Scott_Schrader: Guss and Armond Armstead in Chicago heading home family will meet to discuss the future after they get home.

Man I hate getting my hopes up like this... Every year I say that I'm going to stop following recruiting, and ever year I get sucked right back in. Hello. My name is AU_Beliver and I'm a recruiting addict.  :pcprobs:

:we:

o.k., so the meeting being postponed until they get home means _________________. I guess we can fill in our own blank but at least we are still in the picture. Either way, I'm impressed  that a guy from that far away and with as many offers is this serious about considering us. It speaks volumes about where our program is with recruiting, coaching, facilities and the overall AU experience.

So let's play a game.. What page will this thread be on when Arik makes his decision?

I'm going with page #64

page #68

Anyways...back at the hall of justice. I think someone said we should hear something around lunch time about his decision is this correct?

I already ate lunch.  It's 2:00 here.

It's 5 pm where I am. Where are you?

I'm in Brazil for the week....working.  I had a choice to go to Winnipeg, where it's freezing or Brazil, where it's summertime.  The decision was easy.......as will Arik's decision when he chooses AU.  How about that redirection back to the topic at hand?

Wow, hijacking a hijack!  Impressive!   :bow:

Here we go again delay in decision  :o .......Damn I wasted so much of sleep last night  :banghead: ... I wish somebody finds a medicine so that I can keep myself away from this recruiting saga :-\ ....

Not good...........Sounds like someone else has joined the party or rejoined.

Respectfully disagree.  I think ND had the edge before, but it gives Auburn time with the SEC waiver. (If that's true.) 

Not good...........Sounds like someone else has joined the party or rejoined.

Respectfully disagree.  I think ND had the edge before, but it gives Auburn time with the SEC waiver. (If that's true.) 

The article makes it sound like Arik didn't even visit ND with his dad and brother.

Archived