Updated 12/15- Recruiting update and Numbers breakdown

Guest jthaub

Jth. Are we in on recruiting Alphonse Taylor after he decommitted from FSU? 247 has AU listed as warmer along with Bama, and LSU.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jth. Are we in on recruiting Alphonse Taylor after he decommitted from FSU? 247 has AU listed as warmer along with Bama, and LSU.

Not that I know of... Auburn feels they are in a good position to land at least 3 of their top group of about 9 OL prospects.

I've heard from 7 of 9 offensive guys now.

Pike

Latu

Callahan

Parks

Hutcherson

Robinson

Williams

All will remain committed!

BTW.. I hope to have an update posted tonight or tomorrow mid-day. This will include comments from current commitments plus update on other recruits

Pike

Latu

Callahan

Parks

Hutcherson

Robinson

Williams

BTW.. I hope to have an update posted tonight or tomorrow mid-day. This will include comments from current commitments plus update on other recruits

While this is great news to see these 7 remaining committed, I am going to be very uneasy until I see statements from Ricardo Louis and TJ Yeldon. These are the 2 most immediate impact freshmen in our offense's upcoming class and to lose one or both would be a considerable blow. WDE, thanks for the continued updates JTH!

Pike

Latu

Callahan

Parks

Hutcherson

Robinson

Williams

While this is great news to see these 7 remaining committed, I am going to be very uneasy until I see statements from Ricardo Louis and TJ Yeldon. These are the 2 most immediate impact freshmen in our offense's upcoming class and to lose one or both would be a considerable blow. WDE, thanks for the continued updates JTH!

They are not going to have press conferences to make formal statements that they remain committed.

Check the Yeldon thread, he's on board. Leaving only Ricardo. He's pretty key in my opinion, so getting some feedback from him would be nice. But in general, looks like things haven't changed much unless we decide to take the O in an entirely different direction scheme wise (not likely).

Check the Yeldon thread, he's on board. Leaving only Ricardo. He's pretty key in my opinion, so getting some feedback from him would be nice. But in general, looks like things haven't changed much unless we decide to take the O in an entirely different direction scheme wise (not likely).

I don't see us going in a drastically different direction on O. RB is our strong suit on O IMO, and we have some serious scat backs in the fold. UF proved to me that that drastic a change is tough to pull off in one year.

Per Rivals, Ricardo is all good.

Yeah...one of the positive things is that he has a great relationship with TT. Trooper realized emphasized family to Ricardo and I think that as long as Trooper stays, Ricardo will definitely be there.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the updates, I was interested in the response from our committed guys to the changes, nice to see.

The undecideds do not appear to have changed a whole lot, some high profile folks still out there. We will get our share.

SIAP:  From si.com...

"Diamond, Armstead and four-star offensive guard Alex Kozan will take official visits to Auburn over the weekend. Armstead previously visited Alabama, Notre Dame, Oregon and Cal. USC -- a school he decommitted from on Oct. 16 -- also remains in the picture."

Thanks for the updates, I was interested in the response from our committed guys to the changes, nice to see.

The undecideds do not appear to have changed a whole lot, some high profile folks still out there. We will get our share.

4 color changes

"Diamond, Armstead and four-star offensive guard Alex Kozan will take official visits to Auburn over the weekend. Armstead previously visited Alabama, Notre Dame, Oregon and Cal. USC -- a school he decommitted from on Oct. 16 -- also remains in the picture."

Armstead is not visiting. in the update

Yeldon update is in there. 4 color changes.

Please inform the coaches that I would like to finish up with Garnett, Young, Boehm, Ward and Williams or Golden. They can do whatever they want with the other slots.

I would have included Armstead, but I really get the feeling that he is a loooooooong shot.

Thanks.

4 color changes

Armstead is not visiting. in the update

Dang SI!  Wrong again. 

:laugh:

Thanks for the update.

Hate to see Leonard Williams moved from green to yellow. Thanks for all of your updates.

It's just because Florida is really turning up the heat here, and he will visit them again in January. Coupled with the fact that I haven't heard anything new on him in a while from my people. As soon as I hear something, I'll update it.

Archived