Updated 12/15- Recruiting update and Numbers breakdown

Guest jthaub

There is some twitter chatter that KA will commit to LSU on Thursday.... Anyone "in the know" hearing similar things? The last I heard, he was a silent to the good guys.

ginojoubertDVIGino Joubert

Sources close to Kwon Alexander and Tracy Howard are saying LSU will get their commitment soon. The Howard visit to LSU is a mere formality

9 hours ago 3 retweets  Favorite  Retweet  Reply

:pcprobs:

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is some twitter chatter that KA will commit to LSU on Thursday.... Anyone "in the know" hearing similar things? The last I heard, he was a silent to the good guys.

Sources close to Kwon Alexander and Tracy Howard are saying LSU will get their commitment soon. The Howard visit to LSU is a mere formality

I don't think so. From what I've heard, he's all Auburn. But you never know. With Chizik dragging his feet on hiring coordinators, things might have changed.

I heard chatter about this a few days ago, but I believe he was quoted yesterday or the day before that he was still a NSD announcement, so I doubt this is true. Sorry i cant find the link to where he was quoted.

I don't think so. From what I've heard, he's all Auburn. But you never know. With Chizik dragging his feet on hiring coordinators, things might have changed.

DRAGGING IS CORRECT... WE SHOULD HAVE HAD THOSE FILLED YESERTDAY!

Other disturbing news is that QB/DE Liggins will announce on OM radio @ 6:00 pm on 1/30, at the Square in Oxford. Oh Well-

Where did you hear that?

Other disturbing news is that QB/DE Liggins will announce on OM radio @ 6:00 pm on 1/30, at the Square in Oxford. Oh Well-

Where did you hear that?

That better not be true. I want that guy bad

2 new names to the board if we miss on other players at their respective position. Stephen Weatherly (DE committed to Vandy) and Cole Carter (OT committed to Miss. State)

For whatever reason AU seems to have little momentum going down the stretch in recruiting this season. I am hoping things will pick up, it just seems much different compared to the last couple of years which have been two of the best in AU history.

2 new names to the board if we miss on other players at their respective position. Stephen Weatherly (DE committed to Vandy) and Cole Carter (OT committed to Miss. State)

A two star and a three star, huh. Battling Vandy and ms state for recruits. Awesome. We really.missed out if were going down to two stars.

A two star and a three star, huh. Battling Vandy and ms state for recruits. Awesome. We really.missed out if were going down to two stars.

so true

so true

we suck  :(

Same thing happened in 2010 when we got 2* Tunde Fariyike and 3* Ryan Smith. We also got Ladarius Phillips who I believe was a 2*.

so true

we suck  :(

big time

I bleed orange and blue, but you have to admit something is just not right. I think it is a combination of things, but I am worried about missing out on all of our big time recruits we felt good about. If we don't get bush tomorrow then I'm worried how this class finishes out.

I bleed orange and blue, but you have to admit something is just not right. I think it is a combination of things, but I am worried about missing out on all of our big time recruits we felt good about. If we don't get bush tomorrow then I'm worried how this class finishes out.

don't worry AU will be fine. This is the same old song for 100 years. AU will be OK I promise.

If you truly bleed orange and blue, you must have bled out after the 2008 signing class (the reason 2011 was so disappointing for us all).  How many of these names actually enrolled at AU?  Less than 8 of these players played on the 2011 football team.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/commitments/2008

Not every year is a banner year.  Be grateful for what CGC and staff have done since they arrived.

Hate to tell you, bit if you're going to consistently compete in the SEC then you better have a banner year every year.

Hate to tell you, but AU won a BCS national championship two years after a major coaching change and a miserable recruiting class in 2008 and a mediocre recruiting class in 2009.  Mediocre was actually good for 2009 considering that there was a major coaching change.

Cheer for uat if you expect a top 5 class every year.  The REC guarantees it.  ;)

Archived