Updated 12/15- Recruiting update and Numbers breakdown

Guest jthaub

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many spots does uat have left to fill their class??

This thread is about Auburn recruiting only. Any questions about other schools should be asked in the college football thread.

This thread is about Auburn recruiting only. Any questions about other schools should be asked in the college football thread.

....or you could just answer the question.  Either 2 or 3 spots left for the turds.

....or you could just answer the question.  Either 2 or 3 spots left for the turds.

Incorrect my friend. They have 6 or 7 spots left. They can count 3 or 4 back to last season.

Bama's class does affect our class even thought this is an Auburn recruiting thread. As theirs fills up some will have to make a decision between the two. Hopefully we are in the final two for some good recruits, which we are.

JTH - great thread and info by the way. Now, for the last 10 spots do we shift gears and go for an extra DB or bid ugly? Or, try to fill the extra RB spot?

I'd love to see the following all in orange and blue:

Evan Boehm - 4*

Joshau Garnett - 4*

Arik Armstead - 5*

Channing Ward - 5*

Eddie Goldman - 5*

Leonard Williams - 4*

The best thing about this thread is that it consolidates all the names and gives just a bit of background on the player. Is there any chance some smart person could do a thread like this for the OC and DC? That would be great and I'd send all kind of good vibes your way for Christmas.

I heard someone say Mike Davis, formerly committed to UF, was high on us early on but went the other way cause of Yeldon commit.

Does he look back at us now?

:believe:

not sure if we'd be looking to fill TJ's spot with another RB at the moment, plus Davis may not be the best fit for Auburn.

We are looking to fill TJs spot. Names to watch: Todd Gurley, Mike Davis, DJ Foster, and Ole Miss commit Tavius Mathers. All are 4* prospects.

I heard someone say Mike Davis, formerly committed to UF, was high on us early on but went the other way cause of Yeldon commit.

Does he look back at us now?

:believe:

Looks like St. Richt is busy convincing Davis to come be the next great underachiever at UGA

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2011/12/15/rb-mike-davis-liked-uga-trip-so-much-he-will-return-for-official-visit/?cxntfid=blogs_recruiting

not sure if we'd be looking to fill TJ's spot with another RB at the moment, plus Davis may not be the best fit for Auburn.

We are looking to fill TJs spot. Names to watch: Todd Gurley, Mike Davis, DJ Foster, and Ole Miss commit Tavius Mathers. All are 4* prospects.

Thanks for the update ellitor.  :thumbsup:

I hope they are contacting Trey Williams and Russell Shell too!

Ok.  When can we expect the new update?  I know it's the "Dead Period" (sounds like something you'd discuss with your girlfriend) but, I was hoping that it could be updated to remove the flippers and so on!

Thanks!!!! :dunno:

Ok.  When can we expect the new update?  I know it's the "Dead Period" (sounds like something you'd discuss with your girlfriend) but, I was hoping that it could be updated to remove the flippers and so on!

Thanks!!!! :dunno:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Korren Kirven (not on your list  :dunno:) - http://247sports.com/Player/Korren-Kirven-3064

Auburn, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia and Virginia Tech - warm interest.

If we get Ward, Willams, and Goldman then we won't need him.

I think this would be the best "replacement" for Mr Yeldon. 4-5 great D linemen that will bottle him up every Iron Bowl.

• 2 weeks later...

Incorrect my friend. They have 6 or 7 spots left. They can count 3 or 4 back to last season.

Or you could join the message board for the other school.  Just a thought.  Too much talk about UAT and TJY. 

Or you could join the message board for the other school.  Just a thought.  Too much talk about UAT and TJY. 

I am an AU fan but follow every team in the South in recruiting because who they get often affects who we get, especially with the soft cap of 25 commits per school.

I am an AU fan but follow every team in the South in recruiting because who they get often affects who we get, especially with the soft cap of 25 commits per school.

^^^^^^ellitor :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

With only about a month to go before NSD and 2 weeks since the last update, I am thinking we need another update. Time is running out and we are paying you big bucks for these updates.

I'm doing the update dance.   :party:

I agree on the update. Maybe after our Bowl game we can get some good reading. I would love for us to have a couple unexpected quality flips.

War Eagle !

I agree on the update. Maybe after our Bowl game we can get some good reading. I would love for us to have a couple unexpected quality flips.

War Eagle !

The only possible flips that may happen if we can get the on Campus is Tey Williams or Mathers at RB.

Archived