Updated 12/15- Recruiting update and Numbers breakdown

Guest jthaub

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we hire Mark Stoops,then I would have to believe our defensive recruiting will go really high in those recruiting rankings.

It will be high whether we get Stoops or not.

If we hire Mark Stoops,then I would have to believe our defensive recruiting will go really high in those recruiting rankings.

If we hired me our def. recruiting would still be highly ranked.

Plus you'd be intimidating as heck, I mean who'd wanna square off against the grim reaper?

Plus you'd be intimidating as heck, I mean who'd wanna square off against the grim reaper?

I don't know Bird. I don't think the University would be happy having beer instead of gatorade in those big tubs.

I don't know Bird. I don't think the University would be happy having beer instead of gatorade in those big tubs.

If this were true, Stephen Garcia would have already submitted his resume to help coach at Auburn.

I have only talked to 3 of our 9 offensive recruits.

The 3 I talked to said they remain committed to Auburn and are anxious to see who we hire to replace Gus.

I'll update as soon as I hear from/get in touch with more commits...

The 3 I talked to said they remain committed to Auburn and are anxious to see who we hire to replace Gus.

Mansell from 247 said it will be touch and go for Parks. Have you heard from him?

Mansell from 247 said it will be touch and go for Parks. Have you heard from him?

No. I'll work on it

Thank you so much for all of your work Jthaub!  It has been so great to be able to hear what the recruits are saying after our Coordinators have left.  Your work is very much appreciated!

No. I'll work on it

And check on JaQuay too. Based on his twitter account he is pissed.

No. I'll work on it

He definitely is, but he is retweeting tons of Auburn support tweets which is encouraging. 

I am feeling a heavy mixture of  :banghead: and  :'(. Luckily, those two mix well together................We should get an emoticon for times like these. DJ???

No. I'll work on it

He definitely is, but he is retweeting tons of Auburn support tweets which is encouraging. 

Let's be honest, they're probably all going to be mad.  Malzahn probably looked all of them, and their families, in the eye and told them that he would be there to coach them next year, but that's just part of college football.  It's happened before and, unfortunately, it'll happen again.  

Would like to know about TJ, J Robinson, Loius an Jaquay

Those are the other 4 offensive recruits. Haven't been able to get in touch with any of those 4 yet.

Ok. the other 4 (Williams, Louis, Yeldon, Robinson) don't seem to be reachable at the moment.

I have heard from people close to a few of these guys that Yeldon nor Williams will not be going anywhere. I'm not going to guarantee this, but I do trust the people I talked to. Hope they are right!!!

Archived