Updated 12/15- Recruiting update and Numbers breakdown

Guest jthaub

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First page, original post.

Thanks jthaub!

Yeah, I figured that out right AFTER I posted my question....I'm smart, I promise  :rolleyes:

Thx for update. OT Young is visiting @ UGA for their GALA weekend starting today. Does Richt to A & M carry any weight with you? BTW one of UF OT commits is now a "softy."

With their talent really down, don't understand Dooley bringing in so many WR at the expense of needed LB/RB/linemen???

Thx for update. OT Young is visiting @ UGA for their GALA weekend starting today. Does Richt to A & M carry any weight with you? BTW one of UF OT commits is now a "softy."

With their talent really down, don't understand Dooley bringing in so many WR at the expense of needed LB/RB/linemen???

wardon, you have any idea where OP has other interest ?  Says UM but that's about it.  tia

WDHeisman !!!

I 'll be happy with who ever is the new DC, but Stoops could possibly bring home Goldman, flip Shanks if needed and possibly Mario Edwards. But I doubt if will happen.

Not even sure we are recruiting Shanks.

We Are!@!!!!

I 'll be happy with who ever is the new DC, but Stoops could possibly bring home Goldman, flip Shanks if needed and possibly Mario Edwards. But I doubt if will happen.

We Are!@!!!!

Would be a good question for jthaub because last I heard we weren't.

wardon, you have any idea where OP has other interest ?  Says UM but that's about it.  tia

WDHeisman !!!

Not sure but UF will also sign a juco OT. Seems one UF OT commit (Dunnaker) is pegged to play OG, with that and possibly losing one OT commit, would appear to look more attractive to Avery. AU, UF & UGA posters all seem confident he signs w/them. In regards to L Williams as a back-up for UF in case Bullard to Clem, some Clem posters says he may have to go to prep- Would mean UF turns up heat for Williams-

I don't think Richt is going anywhere. So I don't think that will affect Young at all. I actually think that Georgia could take the lead this weekend. And even with the mentions of Florida being out of it for him, I believe they just lost some ground but have plenty of time to make that up. Still a 3 team battle.

As for Tennessee, I don't understand them bringing in that many WR'S either... Guess we'll see how it affects uncommitted guys.

I don't think Richt is going anywhere. So I don't think that will affect Young at all. I actually think that Georgia could take the lead this weekend. And even with the mentions of Florida being out of it for him, I believe they just lost some ground but have plenty of time to make that up. Still a 3 team battle.

As for Tennessee, I don't understand them bringing in that many WR'S either... Guess we'll see how it affects uncommitted guys.

It's called the "Dooley Plan".

We Are!@!!!!

Would be a good question for jthaub because last I heard we weren't.

From people I trust, we are not recruiting Justin anymore... as of like over a month ago

WDHeisman !!!

Not sure but UF will also sign a juco OT. Seems one UF OT commit (Dunnaker) is pegged to play OG, with that and possibly losing one OT commit, would appear to look more attractive to Avery. AU, UF & UGA posters all seem confident he signs w/them. In regards to L Williams as a back-up for UF in case Bullard to Clem, some Clem posters says he may have to go to prep- Would mean UF turns up heat for Williams-

As I said in the update, Florida will push hard for Williams, Bullard being the reason. But I think, as of now, Auburn is where he will end up.

Another thanks for the update. How many more updates do you plan to make before NSD?

AS many as I have to in order to provide updated Recruiting info.

I really like Jonathan Wallace

Totally agree, and would LOVE to have him join this class. Not sure if he will be tho...

Probably not, yeah. We'd have to strike out a good bit to fit him in.

They really started to go downhill after Justin Hunter went down....and I have heard rumors that Da'Rick Rodger might transfer out.

So that could be the big reasoning

They really started to go downhill after Justin Hunter went down....and I have heard rumors that Da'Rick Rodger might transfer out.

That may actually good for UT because they are having the same problems with Rogers that UGA has with Crowell.

That may actually good for UT because they are having the same problems with Rogers that UGA has with Crowell.

Yep.  Horrible locker room influence.  On the flip side, Justin Hunter seems to be a great kid.

Update.

OT Jordan Diamond visited Ohio State on an OV. He is scheduled to visit Auburn next weekend. Many believed that Auburn may not get a real chance at Diamond, but after making his OV to OSU and coming out without the Buckeyes as a clear leader, it opened the door for Auburn and it's coaching staff to make a move.

OT Avery Young

Young visited Georgia on an OV this weekend and left high on Georgia, but also made it clear that Auburn was going to be right there in it. georgia may have separated themselves some, but with time until NSD, Auburn has a very good shot.

Thanks jthaub!

We appreciate all the hard work.

BTW I would love to have Diamond and Young. 

I have said this in the updated post on the 1st page, but Auburn plans to sign 1 more OT and 2 more OG. Could add 2nd OT if numbers allow....

Diamond, Young, Garnett, and Armstead (also DE) are our top OT prospects.

Boehm and Kozan are our top OG prospects followed by Fanaika

Archived