Game vs Nicholls state 11/25

aupharmd15

Everybody who comes down for the Iron Bowl needs to come support the Bball team on friday night. Coach Barbee has this team playing a lot better and a good crowd would be awesome.

Is the team allergic to shooting anything but 3's?

We have a size advantage but won't take advantge of it inside

Somebody please tell them to stop shooting three-pointers.  At some point, you just have to say that it's not your night from behind the 3-point arc.

It is ok to shoot threes as part of the flow of the game but they are jacking them up before trying to get a better shot.  We are the better team but our shot selection is keeping the game close.

I am watching on the internet looks like a pretty good crowd but is hard to tell. Anybody know how many are there?

Auburn 18 point lead great shot blocking and Defense.  Also starting to hit threes that are open because of good ball movement

Coach Barbee is a real basketball coach. You can tell just by the way he handles the game.

I have been very impressed with Coach Barbee. I really think he has our b-ball program headed in the right direction. I can't wait to see where we are in a year or two. I think this year we will surprise some people.

The season is starting well. We are not only winning, we are beating teams we should beat soundly. The program is heading in the right direction.

I also liked that we had nicely spread out minutes for 8 guys and when we get langford back, we should start playing 9 guys regularly ... then n. johnson will push us to 10 guys getting a bunch of minutes ... not sure how neysmith/forbes/morena will factor in, but 10 guys getting minutes will be great.  We should end up running some intense defensive pressure and uptempo O.  Gonna be fun to watch this year.  Nice to see dribble drives with some consistent dishes outside.  We have alot of options.  When Kouassi figures out the offensive end, he will be fun to watch (BTW he looks bigger than 219).

Archived