Hawaii-Diamond Head Classic

JwgreDeux

i am afraid our guys are going to have some serious heavy legs and also playing at midnight central against the home team on their floor.  i wonder if barbee will tell our guys to run the court HARD, using 12 deep roster and hope the guys will "run themselves awake".  Hopefully they down a few 5 hour energy drinks ... i will be downing some 12 oz energy drinks watching them.

i am afraid our guys are going to have some serious heavy legs and also playing at midnight central against the home team on their floor.  i wonder if barbee will tell our guys to run the court HARD, using 12 deep roster and hope the guys will "run themselves awake".  Hopefully they down a few 5 hour energy drinks ... i will be downing some 12 oz energy drinks watching them.

Think back to when you were 18-22...heavy leags was not in my vocabulary.  There were times I would run on little to no sleep from Thursday til Sunday...these guys will be okay. 

Of course now if I have more than 5 beers and don't get at least 8 hours of sleep, I'll need an I.V. and 3 days off work. 

Here's the tournament bracket from Auburn Basketball web site.  It has tv times and dates.  Note that the times are in EST and that to be technical the date of our game tonight is Dec. 23rd.

Archived