Feinbaum says we should concentrate on the positives in football...

AuburnHardware

I HATE Fbaum, but this is actually a good article....  Time will tell if he truely believes what he wrote which was "

If the experience doesn't change my life forever, I'm wasting a rare and precious gift."

Sadly, I would say he will waste the opportunity...

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/paul_finebaum/12/22/robert.waterloo/index.html#ixzz1hIr4XpeM

So, just the opposite of what he says on his radio show every day...

Slimebum knows how to push people s buttons to keep his usual listeners listening and calling in. Also knows how to manipulate those that call and listen to get the biggest ratings he possibly can. It's a sad fact but that's the truth of it.

His Bama lean is admitted at times, but if he needs to rile up bama fans to jump on Auburn or vice versa he will do what he must to get that reaction. He us usually a bama pusher, but like last year when Auburn was winning he was pushing Auburn all the way. It kept bammer idiots calling in daily some times multiple times. but when the year was over he turned quickly back to his mostly bama fan base and started bashing Auburn really quick like.

He's pathetic and though a nicely wrote story, more for Robert and Fbum ratings I"m sure, His trip will not change the way he approaches his show. He will be the same asshat he has been for years now.

Sorry ....I missed his comments but I'm celebrating one full year of being "Slimebaum Free" ....think I will go out and celebrate with a couple of brews.

:we:

Sorry ....I missed his comments but I'm celebrating one full year of being "Slimebaum Free" ....think I will go out and celebrate with a couple of brews.

:we:

Congratulations!  :partey:  That's quite an accomplishment. 

I have never listened to that goober more than just passing by on the way to another station on my car radio. Most of what I know about his show I learned from reading this site, and from general talk among people I know.

After the Danny Sheridan fiasco, trying to ruin the good names of our Tigerettes, and giving updyke a forum to spew his malignant hate, PF should really just shut up. He has done more to encourage negativity in college football than anyone else.

He is some kind of hypocrite.

Archived