Fran is winning big again

DKW 86

Link

McNeal, Texas A&M overwhelm Oklahoma St.

Reggie McNeal threw two touchdown passes and ran for two more scores to help No. 23 Texas A&M beat No. 16 Oklahoma State 36-20 on Saturday night. The Aggies bolted out to a 20-0 lead as Oklahoma State made uncharacteristic mistakes with a string of early penaltieReggie McNeal threw two touchdown passes and ran for two more scores to help...

Fran has officially turned the corner at ATM. They are winning and should get much better.

We will see how long it lasts as schedule gets harder.

He is too good a coach and a person to be in loserville. The best thing he has ever done for his career and family is move west. :)

Yeah, I'm glad Fran isn't in the SEC anymore. I wasn't looking forward to having him in Tuscaloosa for a long time when it looked like he was gonig to turn that program around.

There is a lot of season left, and neither Texas A&M nor Auburn should be counting any chickens yet, but (one-game-at-a-time, knock-on-wood, with due respect to the football gods and not wishing to call forth any hexes by my idle speculations):

How "priceless" would the look on the faces of Bama fans be IF Franchione beat Oklahoma to put Auburn into the Orange Bowl! :D

HAHAH! That would be awesome! Who says we will even get into a BCS bowl? We still have atleast 4 SEC games left, and 5 if we go to the Conference Championship game. We are only 7-0.. and to win 5 more games without losing is HARD.

Link
McNeal, Texas A&M overwhelm Oklahoma St.

Reggie McNeal threw two touchdown passes and ran for two more scores to help No. 23 Texas A&M beat No. 16 Oklahoma State 36-20 on Saturday night. The Aggies bolted out to a 20-0 lead as Oklahoma State made uncharacteristic mistakes with a string of early penaltieReggie McNeal threw two touchdown passes and ran for two more scores to help...

Fran has officially turned the corner at ATM. They are winning and should get much better.

We will see how long it lasts as schedule gets harder.

111886[/snapback]

But NO MATTER WHAT, his name will STILL be "Coach Frannnnnnnnnn".... :poke:

I still to this day can't believe Brown has that OC, Greg Davis, who I remember at Tulane couldn't field a team to save his life...how is coaching the offense at UT?

Fire him for christ sakes and get someone new.....with a new OC....Texas could shine

Yeah, I'm saying it right now, and I believe it: Barring any major injuries or a complete meltdown, A&M marches into Austin and comes out with a win this year.

Yeah, I'm saying it right now, and I believe it: Barring any major injuries or a complete meltdown, A&M finally beats Texas this year.

111987[/snapback]

If (when) that happens Mack can immediately pack his bags...

Nothing would make me happier than to see the orangebloods lose that one, but I just don't see it.

2003 was a rough season in my household with Auburn's disappointing season and the Aggies' 4-8 meltdown...2004 has been very pleasant indeed. A&M should, I repeat, should be 7-1 going into a game against OU in Kyle Field. Colorado and Baylor are the next two opponents and neither is very good, even though CU is 4-2.

Nothing would make me happier than to see the orangebloods lose that one, but I just don't see it.

They've got much better QB play than UT, and good defense. It could happen.

Yeah, I'm saying it right now, and I believe it: Barring any major injuries or a complete meltdown, A&M marches into Austin and comes out with a win this year.

111987[/snapback]

I'll take texas...and I hope they kick frannie's...well...you know. :homer:

Archived