Jordan Moore

AuburnWarVet

Halftime of Hawks game they are up 56-37, 1/2 way home to Jordan saying "War Eagle"  :believe:

I believe this is the first score update ever on this board for a Hawks game.  :laugh:

I've got the Raptors +6!  :banghead: :banghead:

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have the Nashville vs. Minnesota hockey game on FSN try Sports south. For me, it's on sports south and the channel listing says it's Denver at Memphis but it's really the Hawks game.

Halftime of Hawks game they are up 56-37, 1/2 way home to Jordan saying "War Eagle"  :believe:

I believe this is the first score update ever on this board for a Hawks game.  :laugh:

Hawks are one of top 5 teams in the East IMO.  (And no, I'm not a Hawks fan.)

Are you drunk ??? ;D:dunno:

If you have the Nashville vs. Minnesota hockey game on FSN try Sports south. For me, it's on sports south and the channel listing says it's Denver at Memphis but it's really the Hawks game.

I've got the Predators on Fox Sports - and the #### Grizzlies on Sports South.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Are you drunk ??? ;D:dunno:

Hey, sometimes you make a bet and you look at it and you feel confident.  And then as West Virginia is leading 49-20 at half, you realize it was a stupid bet.  A very stupid, stupid bet.  

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Where was I?  Moore to Auburn -- hopefully around 10:00.  

I have heard nothing but JM would commit on tue. but while watching a weekly college football show they said JM had com. already.any news

No news. Committing Tuesday on Fox Sports South after the Hawks game.

Checking the guide on tuesday and all I see is hockey...can anyone shed some light on this for me please?

]

What area are you in and who is your cable provider?

In Mobile and a hockey game is on FSS right now...someone help please!!

I have heard nothing but JM would commit on tue. but while watching a weekly college football show they said JM had com. already.any news

Checking the guide on tuesday and all I see is hockey...can anyone shed some light on this for me please?

]

IronMan posted this link earlier http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/31179/1/nba-:atlanta-hawks-vs-toronto-raptors-live-stream-online.html

Working for me.

]

IronMan posted this link earlier http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/31179/1/nba-:atlanta-hawks-vs-toronto-raptors-live-stream-online.html

Working for me.

Sad thing is, his announcement won't be during the game.  The live stream probably ends when the game is over.

]

Working for me.

Sad thing is, his announcement won't be during the game.  The live stream probably ends when the game is over.

Yeah that's what I am hoping wont happen... I know there are some online sites that stream channels--not just individual sporting events--so hopefully that will be the key.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Blew right past it because it had Memphis listed.  :thumbsup:

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Blew right past it because it had Memphis listed.  :thumbsup:

Ok, so my question now is, will it be on FSS or SS since its not during the game?

Is there any chance that he will commit to a school that has recently offered him or is it between Auburn and Tcu?  :dunno: :dunno:

Before the Hawks game, they said he would pick between AU/TCU.

]

Working for me.

This should work.

http://www.foxsportssouth.com/pages/video?videoid=0d151f79-9639-4968-a11f-1cfa3b25b17f&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=sharepermalink

Archived