Jordan Moore

AuburnWarVet

A poster on the bunker (who seems to have insider info from time to time) says Moore is a done deal as of today.

Yeah, Jordan himself basically spilled the beans last night.

It is not like Auburn or TCU is a hard choice. Thats like UF or UCF.

With All due respect. UCF can't hold TCU's jock strap.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A poster on the bunker (who seems to have insider info from time to time) says Moore is a done deal as of today.

I will always be an auburn tiger but unless TCU is playing auburn I also support the frogs, they are my dad's alma mater. And I thought id just let you know that TCU is a really, REALLY, good team. Do not be surprised if they win the big 12 this year. Oklahoma is the early favorite and TCU will probably be picked to finish second but no lower than third. In both 2009 & 2010 they were a missed field goal away from playing in the national championship game.

I will always be an auburn tiger but unless TCU is playing auburn I also support the frogs, they are my dad's alma mater. And I thought id just let you know that TCU is a really, REALLY, good team. Do not be surprised if they win the big 12 this year. Oklahoma is the early favorite and TCU will probably be picked to finish second but no lower than third. In both 2009 & 2010 they were a missed field goal away from playing in the national championship game.

Easy Big Fella.........

God I hate to but I must agree with e, UCF is a sleeping gaint but they are no where near what TCU is as of now. Don't be surprised if someday UCF is up there with the big dogs.

Agreed. I was just about to say something along those lines. Have you seen TCU's D for the last DECADE!

Well UF couldn't hold Auburn's last year either. I still believe TCU overall doesn't compare to Auburn.

Jordan Moore is gonna be fun to watch develop under BVG if he comes here. This guy is a 3 star (4 on ESPN) after playing only 3 games at safety.

Um, guys....  In the past four seasons, how often was our team as good as TCU?

Our advantages are many....  Location, atmosphere (TCU cannot remotely compete), SEC.  But TCU deserves respect.  They've been better than us for a few years, they're moving into the Big Whatever, their coaching is superb, and they offer a very strong education.

And if you like rich girls, they've got us beat there too.  (I've lectured for them once.  Yikes.)

There is a scheduling differential that needs to be applied to that TCU ever so sliding scale too. They have been successful but until their conference change they haven't exactly been lining up against the powers of the world. One or two stout teams a year, maybe. Put them in the SEC (no thank you) and then let's compare Tigers and frogs.

There is a scheduling differential that needs to be applied to that TCU ever so sliding scale too. They have been successful but until their conference change they haven't exactly been lining up against the powers of the world. One or two stout teams a year, maybe. Put them in the SEC (no thank you) and then let's compare Tigers and frogs.

How about that Jan. 2011 Rose Bowl?

Um, guys....  In the past four seasons, how often was our team as good as TCU?

Our advantages are many....  Location, atmosphere (TCU cannot remotely compete), SEC.  But TCU deserves respect.  They've been better than us for a few years, they're moving into the Big Whatever, their coaching is superb, and they offer a very strong education.

And if you like rich girls, they've got us beat there too.  (I've lectured for them once.  Yikes.)

Minus last year of course.

In the middle of one of our weaker periods of history, that some would consider happened because of prior recruiting results and the retention level of those classes, AU still wins a BCSNCG, while using some of those recruits. How about that 2011 BCSNCG? :laugh: I'm certain in this period of history TCU doesn't have one of those. I realize it is subjective, but if you line them up against USCe, UF, UGa, LSU, Arky, AU and uTI'm not so certain they have the same level of success. Subjectivity, gotta love it.

Regardless of competition, it takes alot to be #1 nationally on D. But back to Jordan Moore, is our location going to be anything that helps us drastically seeing how he's from metro ATL?

I have heard nothing but JM would commit on tue. but while watching a weekly college football show they said JM had com. already.any news

No news. Committing Tuesday on Fox Sports South after the Hawks game.

I have heard nothing but JM would commit on tue. but while watching a weekly college football show they said JM had com. already.any news

This kid is going to force me to watch some of an NBA game  :banghead:  :)

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

I heard the turds offer him a scolly    :-X

you not suppose to post that  :laugh: let turd lurker post that instead.

Sooooo you're saying Golf is a turd lurker....  :-\

Hey now, don't crack on the NBA. Its the fact that you are having to watch the Hawks that is the bad thing ;D

Hey now, don't crack on the NBA. Its the fact that you are having to watch the Hawks that is the bad thing ;D

Uh Ummm. Look at the Standings. They are kicking ars this year.

Archived