Jordan Moore

AuburnWarVet

Yeah they are like the Braves tho, respectable regular season, then get ousted in the first round of the playoffs. They lost to the Heat without Wade and Lebrick, only after beating them at full strength a few days earlier. Just frustrating to watch, but to bring the thread back, I'm ready to see Jordan Moore in some Orange and Blue!

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'd rather watch the Pro Bowl than an NBA game  :tease:

now that is saying something!

Is it just me or is anyone else as excited as I am to think what JM could turn in to with a year "learning" how to play the position (safety) that he is so suited for.  Wow...crazy physical skills!

According to b mattews it could get interesting for moore georgia is showing interest in him as of late yesterday..

...But it's a dead period and they can't visit.  UGA must not feel good about the kids left on their board.

I have heard nothing but JM would commit on tue. but while watching a weekly college football show they said JM had com. already.any news

No news. Committing Tuesday on Fox Sports South after the Hawks game.

Checking the guide on tuesday and all I see is hockey...can anyone shed some light on this for me please?

]

I have heard nothing but JM would commit on tue. but while watching a weekly college football show they said JM had com. already.any news

No news. Committing Tuesday on Fox Sports South after the Hawks game.

Checking the guide on tuesday and all I see is hockey...can anyone shed some light on this for me please?

]

What area are you in and who is your cable provider?

According to b mattews it could get interesting for moore georgia is showing interest in him as of late yesterday..

...But it's a dead period and they can't visit.  UGA must not feel good about the kids left on their board.

Or they have spots to hand out. They have 16 commit but have room for 27.

I have been really confused about Jordan Moore for a couple of days now.I watch a weekly show that has an Auburn alum as one of the host.They have a guy from a recruiting site on every week and he said Auburn had landed a real sleeper in 3*Jordan Moore saftey/linebacker.Not only that, but the host talked about JM for 2 minutes or so really talking up his (world class speed). Has something changed since tues.?

With his size and speed ..he is the primetime sleeper of this class ..1 guy...

Couldn't agree more, from my limited knowledge.  I think this kid has everything needed to be an absolute monster at AU.

Joel A. Erickson @wareagleextra Close

Commits tonight. RT @ChadSimmons_: Safety Jordan Moore says Florida just offered him. Set to commit tonight between Auburn & TCU

Ellitor, what's your take on this?

Archived