Jordan Moore

AuburnWarVet

Yep. Surprised UGA hasn't given him a tag-along offer yet.

they're (UGA) in on it too according to Bryan Matthews. not sure if he's gotten an official offer but they are calling him.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a few days Fox South will be confused about the ratings spike toward the end of the Hawks game. 

It's the only way they'd get me to watch the Hawks.  :laugh:

My FSS is showing hockey! Does anyone know if they will show it? Or is it a regional concept?

It's regional. They should still show it as far as i know. Hope so anyway. Ha!

I take that back, I'm thinking we all might not be able to see the announcement on FSS. I think it depends on your particular programming. Some folks will have the Hawks game while others (yours included) have the joy of watching the Nashville Predators on FSS. Unless they have a set time and are planning on showing it in all regions, some of us- ahem- will get left out.  :'(

I'm in Virginia and we don't have FSS but I have my live internet stream set up so I'm ready.

;D

link?

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/31179/1/nba-:atlanta-hawks-vs-toronto-raptors-live-stream-online.html

This is a cool site, they are all live feeds from local TV networks. Once you get it set up and delete the ads, you can watch sports from all over the world for free thru their home page.  I used this site to watch every Panthers game this year.

http://www.foxsportssouth.com/pages/video?videoid=0d151f79-9639-4968-a11f-1cfa3b25b17f&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=sharepermalink

FOXSportsSouth FOX Sports South

#Auburn recruit Jordan Moore will announce his decision on Hawks Live after the game tonight bit.ly/wNwFL3

9 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Retweeted by BMatt247

Quotin' myself from another thread since it got buried pretty quickly....

Re: NSD

BMatt247 Bryan Matthews

Trooper: ‘It will be like Christmas for us’ (VIP) auburn.247sports.com/Article/It-wil… via @247Sports

6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Love the optimism !

WDE !!!

You know how you the kids always BEG to open "just one gift" on Christmas Eve........... xmasunwrap2.gif

...........meet me by the tree (aka the tv tuned to FSS) in a couple of hours!!  ;)

BTW, one of my "observations" of this year's class is what an AMAZING job of evaluating done by our coaching staff on our commits... especially the defensive players. Out of the so called "3-stars" we've got, I'm not sure who I'm MORE EXCITED about out of Mitchell, Jones, Davis, or President!?! And don't get me started on Moore! smiley-excited001.gif This kid has the "total package"! He has the speed, quickness, frame, intelligence, and attitude to be a VERY special player! I can't wait to watch him develop! I think he's got a chance to do great things for us! 5_57440.gif

Halftime of Hawks game they are up 56-37, 1/2 way home to Jordan saying "War Eagle"  :believe:

I believe this is the first score update ever on this board for a Hawks game.  :laugh:

Archived