Jordan Moore

AuburnWarVet

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has not met the UF or UGA coaches in person nor officially visited either school.  This is a desperation move by these schools just to get him on the hook in case they miss out on other prospects.  Hopefully he ignores all of this and commits with the good guys tonight and signs with us tomorrow!

That has been my feeling as well.  It just seems so much like a desperation move that I wondered if there was anything more to it.  I didn't realize that he hadn't visited UF either.

Joel A. Erickson @wareagleextra Close

Commits tonight. RT @ChadSimmons_: Safety Jordan Moore says Florida just offered him. Set to commit tonight between Auburn & TCU

Ellitor, what's your take on this?

That Florida missed on somebody...possibly Howard to FSU. If that is the case then Darby to AU is even Moore likely.

Joel A. Erickson @wareagleextra Close

Commits tonight. RT @ChadSimmons_: Safety Jordan Moore says Florida just offered him. Set to commit tonight between Auburn & TCU

Ellitor, what's your take on this?

That Florida missed on somebody...possibly Howard to FSU. If that is the case then Darby to AU is even Moore likely.

Pretty slick there Ellitor... :thumbsup:

Just a reminder, THIS is Jordan Moore:

He is a big, quick, HARD-hitting safety/OLB.  Would be a valuable addition to us in the near future!  Kind of like 2012's Kris Frost.

I love how his defensive highlights are from 3 games. He's a must get. Him and Nero are my favorite defensive players I've seen this year interested in AU.

They are doing nothing but validating, yet again, that our coaches know how to evaluate talent. :thumbsup:

USC has offered JM.

"Florida, Southern California join Auburn, TCU in recruitment of defensive back Jordan Moore"

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/01/florida_southern_california_jo.html

At this late date it would seem some programs are not getting confirmation of their targeted recruits and are just shot-gunning other program's recruits, hoping something sticks and they can improve their class.  Georgia is doing some of this too.  Seems like a desperate act.

This one player tells me a lot about the recruiting process.  Go back to page one on this subject and no one had even heard of this kid until it was rumored that AU had offered.  Was a low 3 on Rivals and not even listed by some services...now he is a "must get" and has a ton of offers....and has never played a minute of football since the first post on Jan 10....and today.   

How, in about three weeks,  did a kid no one ever heard of become so valuable that schools are making offers sight unseen?

:dunno:

This one player tells me a lot about the recruiting process.  Go back to page one on this subject and no one had even heard of this kid until it was rumored that AU had offered.  Was a low 3 on Rivals and not even listed by some services...now he is a "must get" and has a ton of offers....and has never played a minute of football since the first post on Jan 10....and today.     

How, in about three weeks,  did a kid no one ever heard of become so valuable that schools are making offers sight unseen?

No one could actually see JM to make an offer until he stopped running because he's so fast.  

Well to be accurate. ESPN made him a 4* before we offered. Also he only plated 3 games at safety, all in the 2011 playoffs so he is as late of a bloomer as at can possibly be in terms of high school recruiting.

Since Jordan Moore likes track, it looks like we have one heck of a track coach in Ralph Spry. Auburn has been in the top five for several years in track and field. Auburn also has a national championship. Impressive!!

:wedance:

Archived