Ole Ms. Game

jwmboom7

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Def. going with AU, not just b/c we showed we could finally play tough Wed. night, but b/c Ole Miss is a fair match in talent AND they kicked their best player off last week AND it's at AA.  I'll go 71-62 AU.

I am hoping for a respectable level of attendance.  The arena was electric Wed. night even though the high dollar seats were probably only about 60% occupied and there was a lot of Kentucky blue there.  Still, the team obviously fed off the crowd and played a game which was a lot closer than the final indicated.  IF we support them, they will improve more quickly.  Get out and support these guys... PLEASE!

If you don't want to go for the basketball, go for the football recruiting angle because you can be fairly assured that our visitors will be in attendance!  No, they wouldn't be announced or introduced but they would see the Auburn family in action!  (Can you say Arik Armstead and Stefon Diggs?  Adding these for anyone who searches their names!)

:wareagle:

Is it on TV? I missed the Kentucky game the other night!  :banghead: Remembered it right after it was over. I really wanna get down there to see a basketball game sometime.

Its on the SEC Network which i think regularly is like FOX or something like that!  :we:

I've got it here in Huntsville area. WAMY, which I'm not sure I've ever watched before today. Ha! Apparently they are carrying the SEC network. Pretty obscure channel. I got it though.  :thumbsup:

Is it on TV? I missed the Kentucky game the other night!  :banghead: Remembered it right after it was over. I really wanna get down there to see a basketball game sometime.

Its on the SEC Network which i think regularly is like FOX or something like that!  :we:

Thanks, Got it!  :we:

Wow, AU's left 20 points on the floor at least so far.  Thank goodness for some stifling D and the Rebelbears' inability to hit a 3!  Looks like we're pulling away! WE!

Archived