Jimmy Brumbaugh

TIGGR82

I saw several weeks ago that JB had been let go from the staff at Syracuse. I wonder if there would ever be the possibility of him returning to AU in some capacity, maybe off-the-field, and still helping with the D-line...ala Lolley with the secondary.

Just a thought....either way, I wish that former beast of a DT well wherever he lands.

I still don't like Hines Ward for injuring Brumbaugh in 95 (I think it was 95 anyway).  At this point I can't recall the details and I'm not even sure Ward could or should be blamed for it...but at the time I made up my mind that Hines Ward caused it and so it is written (at least in my head).  Therefore I don't like Hines Ward. 

Brumbaugh has been one of my very favorite AU players. You talk about laying his heart on the line every game, Brumbaugh did it. I, too, wish there was some way he could come back to AU and be part of the program.

Brumbaugh and Jason Miska come to my mind when I think of heart and  being hard workers from that era in the 90's, Jason being a year or 2 earlier if memory serves.

Not that all are Tiger's dont have heart, these two just always come to mind.  :we:

Brumbaugh has been one of my very favorite AU players. You talk about laying his heart on the line every game, Brumbaugh did it. I, too, wish there was some way he could come back to AU and be part of the program.

Brumbaugh and Jason Miska come to my mind when I think of heart and  being hard workers from that era in the 90's, Jason being a year or 2 earlier if memory serves.

Not that all are Tiger's dont have heart, these two just always come to mind.  :we:

I will never forget him!!

BRRRRUUMMMMMMBAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how many times I said that after big plays back in the day but he had heart and he was a MAN!

I have told my kids about him over the years and when we get a big sack or crushing tackle behind the lines it is refered to as a "Brumbaugh" at my house.

I sure hope he lands on his feet soon. I would LOVE to have him back.

BRRRRUUMMMMMMBAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow::bow:

Archived