K.T. Harrell

AU0188

Ehh

Why aren't you happy about the possibility of his transferring? I don't know what to think of it; I'm interested in your opinion.

dont need another wing right now.

You can't be serious. Have you seen our talent level? We need as much as talent as possible, and this guy definitely qualifies. Not to mention Gabriel is gone after this year and Johnson will be gone after next year.

Ehh

Why aren't you happy about the possibility of his transferring? I don't know what to think of it; I'm interested in your opinion.

dont need another wing right now.

You can't be serious. Have you seen our talent level? We need as much as talent as possible, and this guy definitely qualifies. Not to mention Gabriel is gone after this year and Johnson will be gone after next year.

Frankie Sullivan,Chris Denson, Josh Langford, Allen Payne, Jordan Price, Cedrick , Bernard Morena and Shaquille Johnson. no we do not need another wing

I agree with AB 100%. This would signal overkill at the wing spot. Sure, I'd prefer a high profile big man instead. However, the fact that a player like K.T. Harrell is at least considering Auburn speaks in volumes about a program that has struggled to get the attention of players like this. I definitely won't pout if this kid comes to Auburn to compete for a spot.

I agree with AB 100%. This would signal overkill at the wing spot. Sure, I'd prefer a high profile big man instead. However, the fact that a player like K.T. Harrell is at least considering Auburn speaks in volumes about a program that has struggled to get the attention of players like this. I definitely won't pout if this kid comes to Auburn to compete for a spot.

oh i wouldnt pout but id also prefer an Arnett Moultrie...

Archived