whats the deal with tubby

AU lb's are beasts

Did CTT not lose a bunch of money in the pyramid scheme a former uga coach helped run. 

My guess and it is only a guess.....CTT lent his name and personality to something, but I do not see him running the day to day operations of a stock company while coaching Auburn football.   

I guess I understand the nature of the headline. But is it really necessary to list the entire lawsuit? I had to scroll for 40 minutes to get to the bottom.

Did CTT not lose a bunch of money in the pyramid scheme a former uga coach helped run.   

My guess and it is only a guess.....CTT lent his name and personality to something, but I do not see him running the day to day operations of a stock company while coaching Auburn football.   

He wasn't our coach when this scheme took place.  He lent his name, personality and a ton of $$ he earned from Auburn to join with a partner to set up a hedge fund/investment buisness.  I don't know how much Tubbs had to do with the day to day operations of the scheme.  But, I remember an interview he did at his new office with their  company, and he said that the market was like football, it was very exciting and even addictive..... 

Sounds like he got caught up in some shady dealings/crooked accounting and some folks lost a ton of $$ and are pissed.  Tubbs business partner appeared with him in the movie The Blindside, so I suppose they must have been friends prior to setting up the company.. :dunno:

Archived