Post Season

Mac5500

I'm just curious, what do y'all think the chances are of Auburn getting into the NIT?  How many games do you think they need to win in the SEC Tournament to get in?

semi final game so that would be three wins which is possible. we need for UK to beat UF tomorrow so if we get to the second round we play UT not UF.

I was thinking something like two or three wins.  I could very easily see UK beating UF, so maybe it's a possibility. 

with our bad away record this year, we either win the tourny and make the ncaa or we start practice for next year.  dont see us making the nit.  i think we would have to have been .500 in the sec to make the nit.  with our OOC schedule we would not have made the ncaa unless we were better than that in the sec.

with our bad away record this year, we either win the tourny and make the ncaa or we start practice for next year.  dont see us making the nit.  i think we would have to have been .500 in the sec to make the nit.  with our OOC schedule we would not have made the ncaa unless we were better than that in the sec.

We were .500 this year. 15-15 record...

We were .500 this year. 15-15 record...

We were .500 overall this year, but we were 5-11 in SEC play. 

Archived