AU VS USM

Can anyone tell me what Auburn's total win-loss record was last year?  I've only been browsing AE for less than a year and living in Fort Worth, Texas, I don't think they know what college baseball is.

WDE

and we put in Justin Bryant another guy who should not be pitching and he gives up a run. id much rather CJP pitch Trey Cochran-Gill or Rocky McCord even if they are freshman.

Tella hit a hard grounder too the second baseman and he bobbled it bases loaded with 2 outs! Kody Ortman pinch hitting in the DH spot. Ortman has 2 homers this year

We are now 0-3 in games that are decided by 2 runs or less and 2-6 against teams with a winning record. So close to having 4 more wins..... Loaded the bases 3 times and got nothing of it. We just cannot get that clutch hit. And im sorry but Corey Luckie needs to be a last resort...

Positive news. I thought slade did well and Bryant had one unlucky hit besides that was shut down. Wacker is absolutely killing the ball and that was a bomb he hit today. We are still trying to feel out the lineup and rotation. We have a chance of clicking and being dangerous in SEC or never putting it together and missing Hoover. Still a long way to go in season but two disappointing losses this weekend for sure

We are now 0-3 in games that are decided by 2 runs or less and 2-6 against teams with a winning record. So close to having 4 more wins..... Loaded the bases 3 times and got nothing of it. We just cannot get that clutch hit. And im sorry but Corey Luckie needs to be a last resort...

Positive news. I thought slade did well and Bryant had one unlucky hit besides that was shut down. Wacker is absolutely killing the ball and that was a bomb he hit today. We are still trying to feel out the lineup and rotation. We have a chance of clicking and being dangerous in SEC or never putting it together and missing Hoover. Still a long way to go in season but two disappointing losses this weekend for sure

Maybe I'm overly optimistic....but I think we might click. I liked the fight I saw in the team today. They were still trying to pull it out in the bottom of the 9th.  The starters are pitching well. Hopefully the errors will decrease and the bullpen will perform a little better with some tweaking. The hitting seems to be heating up just a little, so I do see reason for hope. The kids were really disappointed tonight, so maybe it will motivate them some.

Archived